Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 914 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Registered

Porsche Crest 914 Interior Dash, Door, Rear Seat Pads and more for sale

Hello, folks! I unfortunately had to get rid of my 1973 Porsche Euro Style 914 a couple of years ago. Cleaning my garage recently, I ran into some used very good condition OEM interior parts. They are the following:

One (qty = 1) black interior top dash pad,
One qty = 1) black interior lower dash pad without a right side vent,
Left (qty =1) and right side (qty = 1) kicker speaker covers with pioneer speakers installed on them,
One (qty=1) Alpine CDA 9811 cd/mp3 tuner new still in box, (didnít want to take out of box to take a picture)
Two (qty = 2) driver side and one passenger side (qty = 1) black door panels,
One (qty = 1) black driver side arm rest,
One (qty = 1) black interior rear/firewall panel, and
PORSCHE lettering without the ĎO.í

The pictures are below. Note that I included a picture of
the back of the rear/firewall panel to show a sample of each partís condition. They are in very good condition for 47+ year old parts. These parts have been out of UV light during storage.

I want to sell all to a good home for $1000 for all, as is, OBO, but am willing to sell piece by piece. The cost does not include shipping and handling but I am in the North & East Oregon/Washington State/Idaho panhandle area if you want to pick up. If you are interested, I can be contacted at: pauliesantos@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance for helping me find these parts a new home.

Old 09-27-2020, 08:59 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Tags
914 parts , dash pad , door panel , interior , panels