Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog Tech Info Tech Forums

Search our site:    
 Cart  | Project List | Order Status | Help    
Go Back   Pelican Parts Technical BBS > 4- Classified Ads > Porsche 914 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Misc 914 parts for sale 914-6 parts too

914 Parts for sale. Everything is in San Diego area. You can come by and pick anything up or I will be happy to ship. Email me with questions (don’t PM me) ALLAIRCOOLED@yahoo.com

•911 Combo gauge. This is from a 74, it has both oil temp and oil pressure gauges and the oil temp gauge is the desired numbered version. Great for a914-6 conversion $80

•911 or 914-6 NOS Marelli distributor cap. These haven’t been made for a few years and they are near impossible to find. This cap is brand new and in the box. Fits any Marelli distributor. $100

•Fuchs Alloys 15x6. This is a set of 4 matching rims with tires and center caps. They are straight and true, no damage, a very nice set. The tires are Pirelli P4000 195/65/15 and they have around 70-80% tread left. They are ready to mount and use. $700

•914 5-lug rear brake setup. This is a pair of stock 914-4 rear trailing arms with hubs and disks properly drilled for a 5 lug conversion. Rather than pull them apart I am selling both arms as assembled units. Good bearings and bushings. This is the perfect setup for the budget minded 5 lug conversion. The trailing arms are complete minus the calipers. It is a direct swap bolt on install that can be done in an afternoon. The bolt pattern in the standard 5x130mm Porsche patter (why would you do anything else). $200pr.

•914 Boge shocks with 140lbs springs. This is a matching pair of used orange Boge shocks with yellow aftermarket higher rate springs. I am not positive on the spring weight, 140 is a guess, but they are defiantly higher than stock. $100pr.

•914 transmission setup for a 914-6. This is a stock side shifter transmission that was gone through about a year and a half ago. It was totally cleaned and re-sealed with new German gaskets, It doesn’t leak. It has a 914-6 intermediate plate installed with the stud for 914-6 carb linkage. Everything worked great in my 914-6 3.0L. If you are planning to do a 6 conversion then don’t bother with that silly bolt on linkage piece that costs $300. Buy this solid transmission instead. $500 plus shipping.

•Early 914 light weight doors. I have a pair of early 70-72 914 doors, the ones that weigh much less than late model doors. These are door shells only. No serious rust, but a couple little spots. Great for a race car $200 pr.

•916 Front and rear bumpers FREE, these are almost junk. Don't bother is you want something nice. They need a bunch of work but if you got the time then they are a great deal. Come by and pick them up. I’ll ship them for around $50 total for the pair.
Old 09-14-2004, 12:46 PM
  Recommend this thread for the PelicanWiki    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Autobahn Garage

Can you post a picture of the bumpers???? Thanks
57, Speedster
Old 09-14-2004, 01:51 PM
  Recommend this thread for the PelicanWiki    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
Old 09-14-2004, 01:51 PM

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: