Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 914 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

FS Fuchs 6x15 gold Carrera wheels

A pair of excellent Fuchs factory gold painted 6x15 wheels that were originally mounted on a 1974 911 Carrera. The 1974 and 1975 Carreras were fitted with 6x15 in front and 7x15 in the rear and the owners typically bought a set of 8x15 for the rears, moved the 7x15 to the front and stored the 6x15s. I bought these from a friend who owned 1the 974 Carrera on which they were mounted. They have not been mounted on a car in almost thirty years, which is why they look so good.

The part number is 911.361.020.010; date stamp 9/1973; the ink stamp is visible. They are in excellent condition with a few tiny stone chips and minor scratches as shown in one of the photos. There is a very small bruise on the outer edge of one of the rims that will be barely visible with a tire mounted. A concours judge would likely take a point off for the blemishes, otherwise they look beautiful.

Asking $975 for the pair, will not split them up. The buyer will pay actual shipping charges, to be determined based on destination.

My photos are too large to attach here. Please email me and I will send them to you.

leedlast@sbcglobal.net

Old 03-10-2015, 07:42 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: