Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 924/944/968 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Send a message via AIM to fty
What insurance? Please help...

What insurance companies have a poloicy # that looks like this one? ANG4603127? Im not sure which insurance agaency its from...I dont know what company to contact about my recent accident...thx in advance-chris
Old 03-20-2003, 03:35 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

I couldn't tell you which company it is, but the police should know as they definitely took a report.
Old 03-20-2003, 04:29 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

BTW, have you not spoken to his insurance yet?
Old 03-20-2003, 04:29 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

I havent spoken to his insurance but I have spoken to Mine I will have my attorney contact them tom. after I find out who it is...!!!!!!
Old 03-20-2003, 08:12 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to gearhead290
It looks similar to mine, but I haven't looked at the card since I got it in the mail. I'll check it when I get home and get back to you on it. BTW I have mine through progressive.
Old 03-21-2003, 05:23 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

I took care of the insurance, my attorney called the company and sent a letter to the owner.....I hope it is a scary experience for bothe the cars owner and the insurance company to not hear a word from the invovled but the involved individuals attorney, it would scare the **** outta me!!!! Hope its an efective measure!!
-Im try to get them to cover property dmnage,legal fees and towing-chris
Old 03-21-2003, 02:18 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)
suck my tail pipe

Send a message via AIM to Frank B
just hand it to your attorney.. and let them hash it out.. don't be a meddling poopead..
Old 03-21-2003, 06:12 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

97 Killer Cannondale "beast of the east"
Old 03-21-2003, 08:07 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: