Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 924/944/968 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
S2 Cab trunk won't close

I searched and found plenty of info for a trunk that won't open, but mine won't latch shut. This happened before and I adjusted the latch and it worked for a while. But now I've raised the latch as high as it can go and it still won't latch. There's nothing hincky I can see with the weatherstripping or anything else that's keeping the lid from going down as far as it should. What now?
2001 Suburban LT K2500 8.1l
2005 Cadillac STS V8 Northstar
Old 06-16-2019, 11:52 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Garage
To update, I took the striker off the deck lid so I could see what was going on as I put it in the latch. It was immediately clear that the height of the latch wasn't the problem so I figured it must be the cable adjustment. Idk what the correct adjustment is but I played around with it until it latched. Of course then I had to readjust the latch height so the deck lid is flush. Does anyone have the correct cable adjustment procedure?
2001 Suburban LT K2500 8.1l
2005 Cadillac STS V8 Northstar
Old 06-16-2019, 03:55 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: