Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 924/944/968 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Let's take a vote(or poop Frank)

anyone tired of the pi$$ing and moaning going on here. i think i could have rebuilt half of my car in the same amount of time it took to read half the RESULTS ARE IN posts. this discussion could go on, and on, and on...about baggy jeans, hats and visors on backwards and upside down, to rice or not to rice. say it all together now with Frank........................POOP!
Old 03-24-2003, 10:08 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
suck my tail pipe

Send a message via AIM to Frank B
I'm done with the Ricer babbies. I mean I have worms in my stool that are more intelligent than some of these idiots!!
Old 03-24-2003, 10:26 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to perfecto951
i hate, absolutley hate when people rice out their cars. if you ask me about the guys with 11 second civics - i will still call it gay. it's still a civic no matter what, i don't care if it's capable of running 5's! If people in twin turbo accords pull up to me and smoke me i still dont car - because i am driving away in a porsche and he is driving away in a honda.

the only good thing about rice is it gives me something to do on weekends. we all go into atlanta in a group about 10 cars and we make fun of all the rice-mobiles.
Old 03-24-2003, 11:05 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)
suck my tail pipe

Harumph!!
Old 03-24-2003, 11:08 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Re: Let's take a vote(or poop Frank)

Quote:
Originally posted by paulc
anyone tired of the pi$$ing and moaning going on here. i think i could have rebuilt half of my car in the same amount of time it took to read half the RESULTS ARE IN posts. this discussion could go on, and on, and on...about baggy jeans, hats and visors on backwards and upside down, to rice or not to rice. say it all together now with Frank........................POOP!
Well said! (except for the poop part)

AFJuvat

Ihr Brunnen der nutzlosen Porsche Information
Old 03-24-2003, 04:50 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Garage
Well (here come the flames), if it wasn't for these stupid discussions that you are complaining about, this site would only have 1/10th the activity of the Rennlist 944 site.

Seriously, this site used to have a lot of worthwhile, additive content. Now, I find myself checking it once a week or so instead of everyday like the "other" site. Why is that? Think about it.

Tifosiman

My P-caronline Profile

"A good time to keep your mouth shut is when you're in deep water. "--
Sidney Goff
Old 03-24-2003, 06:02 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Garage
Send a message via AIM to stray15
didn't you like my burning car thread...that was fun
Old 03-24-2003, 06:07 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to gearhead290
Re: Let's take a vote(or poop Frank)

Quote:
Originally posted by paulc
strange...sounds to me like ur pi$$ing and moaning urself
Old 03-24-2003, 06:24 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:
If people in twin turbo accords pull up to me and smoke me i still dont car - because i am driving away in a porsche and he is driving away in a honda.
Good point!

My Gaming Forums. Xbox360gen.com
Old 03-24-2003, 06:44 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:
Originally posted by stray15
didn't you like my burning car thread...that was fun
Almost like setting snap ring pliers on fire..

Set some ricers on fire Timmy!!!

heh heh heh.. he said fire. fire fire! YAAAHHH

88 924S Guards/ Black ~ 10 years as a Daily Driver and STILL SMILING!
87 NA Diamond Blue Metallic ~ Gone
Old 03-24-2003, 08:32 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)
suck my tail pipe

Quote:
Originally posted by tifosiman
Well (here come the flames), if it wasn't for these stupid discussions that you are complaining about, this site would only have 1/10th the activity of the Rennlist 944 site.

Seriously, this site used to have a lot of worthwhile, additive content. Now, I find myself checking it once a week or so instead of everyday like the "other" site. Why is that? Think about it.

Tifosiman
That qualifies as pissing and moaning.. hey dude, sorry I've drug your precious resource of information down into the gutter, really I am, but who cares if there the same amount of info and alot more fun and car interest related to fun than before.... gimme a break, don't be such a nag... nag nag nag...
Old 03-24-2003, 11:35 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)

Garage
I wasn't talking about anyone specifically, "dude". Chill.

Tifo

My P-caronline Profile

"A good time to keep your mouth shut is when you're in deep water. "--
Sidney Goff
Old 03-25-2003, 02:03 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #12 (permalink)

i like this forum more than the 944 rennlist one. personally, i think their site is too big. for god sakes they sponsor a race car.

with 1000 posting users you can't get to know anyone, or understand anyone's personality. plus, everyone on this BB is just as capable of technical help as any of the people on rennlist.

...sorry, i just had to defend the site. viva la pelican parts!
Old 03-25-2003, 06:19 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #13 (permalink)

Garage
Send a message via AIM to stray15
Quote:
Originally posted by perfecto951
i like this forum more than the 944 rennlist one. personally, i think their site is too big. for god sakes they sponsor a race car.

with 1000 posting users you can't get to know anyone, or understand anyone's personality. plus, everyone on this BB is just as capable of technical help as any of the people on rennlist.

...sorry, i just had to defend the site. viva la pelican parts!
i have gotten to know a lot of people on rennlist. As of right now, there are over 20 people from the 944 board going to hershey.
Old 03-25-2003, 06:43 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #14 (permalink)

what is happening in Hershey? i have read everyone's posts about it. some big 944 gathering?
Old 03-25-2003, 09:45 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #15 (permalink)
suck my tail pipe

it's a swap meet....where you buy stuff or waste time and take up space..
Old 03-25-2003, 10:40 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #16 (permalink)
least common denominator

Pelican Parts

The BS post seem to be about equal (ratio) seems rennlist is more prone to flameing though. Yeah they get more traffic however "more" is not always "better"

The whole "rice" thing is overblown IMHO. How can "hate" someome because they load their car down with a bunch of stupid junk?
$hit when I was in hi school (1970's) many of us jacked up the back of out cars, put a set of giant chrome craigers, add some big fat goodyears, slap on some headers and a pair of glass packs and... oh my guad! stickers! Hooker headers, mallory, moon eyes, the woodpecker with the cigar...
We looked like a cartoon going down the street but no one hated us...

My car is a thing I enjoy, I am not my car, I got some "oh you got a Porsche, I guess you think your special"
No... I have always liked to drive fast... and my Dad kept saying "if your going to drive fast you should get a car that is designed to go fast"
Dang... don't you hate it when Dad is right!
Old 03-25-2003, 11:43 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #17 (permalink)
suck my tail pipe

Good point scott, but you left out the STP stickers. I had the jacked up glasspack elcamino, with headers. and the Eddie Van Halen Haircut. been there...
we drove our Baja Bugs up the steps of our high school, well, just because the steps were a challenge, hey they were there. I don't hate ricers at all, I just don't like the attitude of the baggy pants crooked cap crowd, they're lazy, their parents buy them everything, and they think they're not realistic about their lives/culture. I know this because my 15 year old daughter has a ricer friend. THey want to look cool at the expense of safety. We looked cool with our cars and our cars were fast, their cars are compromised, (lowered too much) OUr cars were loud, so are theirs but c,mon.. hehee.. get realistic okay?.. their cars are colorful and look good from 300 feet away. Our cars were excellent running (safe for the day) sleepers or painted with love and care and alot of thought. but the car started from the inside of the motor and grew outward, not shallow and flashy on the outside (bling bling) like the people who drive them. I love seeing a kid in an old vet or a bad ass Chevelle that's a work in progress, I get sick when I hear the farting civic and the subwoofers behind me in traffic...maybe it's just me....I dunno..
these are the same morons that are protesting..... I'm not in a god mood today... I'm not trying to be offensive I'm just not getting it..
Old 03-25-2003, 12:03 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #18 (permalink)
least common denominator

Quote:
Originally posted by Frank B
Good point scott, but you left out the STP stickers.
Correct, back then I think got a STP sticker ever time you bought a candy bar.
I'm not in a god mood today...
Good, cause I hate it when your in a god mood... PUT DOWN THOSE LIGHTING BOLTS...
I'm not trying to be offensive I'm just not getting it..
Well I'm not getting any, but I got a date with that cute blond when I get back from Chicago! Oh that's not what you were talking about...
NEVERMIND!

Last edited by scottmandue; 03-25-2003 at 12:22 PM..
Old 03-25-2003, 12:19 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #19 (permalink)
suck my tail pipe

Hehehe.. Scott you're priceless... thanks.. I feel better..
Old 03-25-2003, 12:22 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #20 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: