Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 924/944/968 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Talking Just saying hey after a long time...

Whats up everyone? Well it's been awhile since I've posted. I've been trying to sell my 944, but after trying for nearly 2 monthes, I'm about to take it as an omen. I am in college and in debt around $2500 right now...but could probably sell half my VW Rabbit parts and make it right back. Wondering..have any of you sold a car and hated yourself later? I love having the 944, and a fun Rabbit toy...leaving the 944 as my "nice" car. Since the only thing left in the 944 to do is the clutch and to update to some 17" twists...maybe it's not such a bad idea afterall for my daily...
Old 03-30-2003, 07:15 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Nice to hear from you again. I would sell the rabbit and the parts before I sold the 944.

81 924 N/A

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.
Old 03-31-2003, 03:30 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Nabeel
I'd keep the 944, but are you sure you want to spend money on the Twists? I'm thinking that money could go elsewhere....say, an emergency fund for an untimely Porsche repair. Just a word of advice from a fellow broke college student.
76K miles
color-matched fuchs

SOLD
Old 03-31-2003, 06:54 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: