Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 924/944/968 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Smile Micro fiche manual

Awhile ago I purchased 944 workshop manual on micro fiche from Pelican. Until now I've been straining my eyesight reading the fiche on a small micro fiche reader at my office and everything is photo negative.

Today the Porsche dealer gave me one of their big micro fiche readers from the parts department. They have moved on to CD Rom technology and said I could put their old one on my garage workbench! Nice gesture on their part ( I probably paid for their new CD system with all the parts I bought from them). Can anyone tell me if I will be able to read the Pelican Parts micro fiche workshop manual on the micro fiche reader that the dealer gave me?
Old 04-30-2003, 03:44 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Send a message via ICQ to ae1969
Caper....

Yes the dealer microfiche reader is the correct one.............

but one quick question for you...........

Do you have high speed internet connection.

If you do email me...... I can hook u up with something better.

www.edmontonrealestate.ws
Old 04-30-2003, 03:47 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Send a message via ICQ to 944S Boyeee
Yes Caper - I think what ae1969 is talking about is something I also can provide for you.......

...and I can drop it off!!! It's the factory shop manuals and PET parts disk. I have both and if you want, I can make a copy and give it to you or I can print off the manuals at my work and give you hard copies in actual paper form.

I'm in Halifax at least once a day and could easily get these to ya!

You must be one a "come on over for dinner" level with Alan from parts at Dexters already, no? Do you buy all your parts from the dealership? I buy some from there, but Wilson's All Make on Windmill has a lot also. As does Big Bargin Auto Parts. The price difference is staggering between these places and Dexters.

944S Boyeee
Old 05-01-2003, 06:53 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: