Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 924/944/968 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Send a message via AIM to overkill
There is a guy from Columbus Ohio looking to purchase the car,...

We agreed on $6,400. It's not $6,800 but still pretty damn good! He is trying to get a friend to drive him out here by the weekend. So that means I might not have the car after this weekend,...
Old 05-01-2003, 08:42 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Send a message via ICQ to ae1969
Way to go...................

Now I don't know if I feel happier for you or your car..........????
www.edmontonrealestate.ws
Old 05-01-2003, 09:42 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Ehhhhh, how about both?
Old 05-01-2003, 01:21 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Overkill...

Don't sell him the car until he signs an agreement to change the timining belts periodically

Sorry to see you go....

And good luck with the sale!
Old 05-01-2003, 02:47 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by andrewgoh
Overkill...

Don't sell him the car until he signs an agreement to change the timining belts periodically

Sorry to see you go....

And good luck with the sale!

Are you serious? He is going to sign an agreement that the car runs good and looks good and all is well. He will also agree that he bought the car as is due to age. I am not responcible for evething that goes down the road. But changing the timing belt periodically?
Old 05-01-2003, 07:30 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by overkill
Are you serious? He is going to sign an agreement that the car runs good and looks good and all is well. He will also agree that he bought the car as is due to age. I am not responcible for evething that goes down the road. But changing the timing belt periodically?
Overkill....it's not meant to be serious...I was only kidding
Old 05-01-2003, 08:33 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)
suck my tail pipe

Send a message via AIM to Frank B
You're also not very "responsible" for your spelling either, you flunkie, hehe J/K
Congrats, but I'm not excited about it, I was hoping you'd have kept the car. BUt Kudos to u anyway dude.
Old 05-01-2003, 08:57 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

I can't spell.
Old 05-01-2003, 09:54 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

glad to hear you got a buyer, hate to see you go, but congrats anyways
Old 05-02-2003, 07:11 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)

This guy is renting a car for one way use and is going to drive 9 hours to the Philly airport to drop it off, Then I guess he is going to catch a cab and then take a 42 minute trip to my house where he is going to meet me and see the car. Can you believe this guy?!?!? He REALLY wants this car!!!
Old 05-03-2003, 05:40 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)

Send a message via ICQ to afx
Wow.... that guy really seems interested in your car... he must be quite serious about buying it if he is going through all that trouble. Better start saying goodbye to you car now hehe

Http://members.rennlist.com/afx
Old 05-03-2003, 07:14 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)

Well, he came to see the car. He was very quiet. I took him for a good test run. One bad thing,... the AC did not blow cold air. The system has to be recharged anyways. I just thought that it would last until I sold it. He went to get something to eat and think about it. He said he would call!?!?! Hmm, dont like the sound of that. Plus I was working on my friends 944Turbo today replacing the belts and rollers. He was impressed with my know how Anyways, some other guy called for the car! I had told him that someone is coming from Ohio to check the car out and probably take it home. I told him I would call him if by any chance I dont sell it.
Old 05-03-2003, 12:37 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #12 (permalink)

I have a bad feeling He is still out eating. Maybe I am over reacting. I wonder if he is just going to go home and not say anything to me. That would be rude. He is an older gentlemen so I dont think he would!?!?! He should atlest tell me why he doesnt want it. I think he was disapoointed that the car did not have cruise control. Who the hell uses cruise control in a 944? do youg guyz and how often? One of the stone panels became a bit discolored or dark looking while tha car was parked. I dont know. Geez, this sucks. I feel sick. He drove here alone. I am pretty sure it is a rental. How is he going to get the car home? Argh.
Old 05-03-2003, 01:13 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #13 (permalink)
What would Darth Vader do

Send a message via Yahoo to Gordon Rankin
No, no.. Tahts "spel"

Quote:
Originally posted by overkill
I can't spell.
NEVER put a used water pump in your car...
Old 05-03-2003, 01:16 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #14 (permalink)

Doesn't want the car He called and siad he wants to think about it some more and is going back to Ohio Why.
Old 05-03-2003, 01:16 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #15 (permalink)
least common denominator

Unhappy

Don't want to be a poopy head but seems like the guy went through allot of trouble to get to you... then just walked away?
Hmmm... maybe he IS just thinking it over.
Old 05-03-2003, 01:21 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #16 (permalink)
What would Darth Vader do

Send a message via Yahoo to Gordon Rankin
Overkill.. Sales 101
1-Its not sold until you have the cash
2-You have no other "potential" buyers until its sold.
NEVER put a used water pump in your car...
Old 05-03-2003, 01:22 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #17 (permalink)
least common denominator

Owww scary... I forsaw the future... I'm psychotic!

So call the other guy O'kill, welcome to the joys of auto sales!
Eh Frank?
Old 05-03-2003, 01:24 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #18 (permalink)

SON OF A *****!!!! I don't get it. This guy rents a car to drive out from friggin OHIO to come see this car and then doesn't want it? I can't believe this!!! I am angry. VERY.
Old 05-03-2003, 01:24 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #19 (permalink)

He isn't thinking it over. He doesn't want it. He drove 9 hours up here saw the car and now is driving 9 hours back just to think about it? He was neverous before he came that I would sell the car to someone else before he got a chance at her. NOW, he is driving abck to Ohio to think about it.
Old 05-03-2003, 01:36 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #20 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: