Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 924/944/968 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Bad news

Unfortunatley i am being forced to sell my car. I like it a lot and am going to miss it the same and i was just looking forward to some new rims. But my question for all here is what do you think is a good price i am going to ask $5,000 obo but will really accept as low as $4,200 it has had all belts and waterpump and also all seals and gaskets done as well as a new exhaust and 4 new dunlop sp600 tires all with less than 300 miles on them as well as belts ect. Also comes with a $400 alpine cd player and a new shift knob and boot. The car has 138,000 miles and is in overall good condition for an 18 year old car theres only scratches on the lower front valance but beside that its in fairly good condition. With this information what do you think a fair selling price is am i right on with 4,xxx? Any insight will be appreciated and i am going to miss the car.
Old 05-04-2003, 04:03 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Seems fair to me. I just bought an 86 with 106K in October and it sounds to be in similar overall condition with the exception of the tires (I need new rubber). Mine came with a Blaupunkt and had no scratches with service records that went back to the showroom it came off of.

I paid $5500.

Good luck.
Old 05-04-2003, 05:10 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: