Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 924/944/968 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
Question DME and wiring harness questions (FR Wilk)

Hey Guys! I have a couple questions for you all.

I would like to know what all the different pins on the back of the DME actually goto/control. I would like to know for both the early and late 944NA Motronics, but either would be simply awesome.

I also have a late 944NA engine wiring harness. but it dosen't seem quite complete. A lot of the wires are cut (25-30) but there are a few connecters that are there (aprox. 5). I'm thinking that the 25 or so wires connect up the the fuse block in the engine compartment. There are 3 connecters that are vary similiar, and look a lot like what plugs into the AFM. Then there's a small, black, 3-prong cable that looks like the connecter to the cruise control. And to top all that off, there's a small redish box with a thin wire comming off of it (lamda/O2 sensor maybe..?) If you could help me confirm or figure out what these goto, you would have a new best friend for life!

For those of you who don't know, I'm putting an early 944 engine into a late 944S body. I've already switched the early AFM and DME to the late 944NA parts, and I have a late 944NA engine wiring harness, but it dosen't seem to be quite complete, although, as stated above.

Any and all help is greatly apreciated!

Thanks!

-Tony
Old 05-07-2003, 06:46 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

all that you need for $99 (auction is over in 4 hours)

they are on eBay all the time...often for a very low starting price

see:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6776&item=2413648373

Early '85 944
Old 05-07-2003, 12:09 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Garage
You guys are freakin' awesome! Thanks a lot carsontc! That was exactly what I needed!

Thank you,

-Tony
Old 05-08-2003, 05:19 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: