Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 924/944/968 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
North County Porsche Drive results

All,

Thank you for attending the first North County Porsche drive. I enjoyed meeting everyone and seeing such a variety of beautiful Porsches. I wrote a short article about our drive and posted it on my site this morning. Those of you who took pictures, if you can e-mail me copies, I would love to add them to the few I was able to take. If you haven't been to my site before, click on the url below my signature. When the page open's up, there will be a menu to the left. Click on the link for the "North County Porsche Drive #1" and then click on the link that opens below that. You should see the article on the right in the main window pane. If any of you have objections to your names being used or I have the wrong name, please let me know and I will correct it at once.

I look forward to doing this again, but on a much larger scale!!

--Tony
67 912 2.0
72 914 1.7
http://64.171.113.210

Old 07-20-2003, 01:11 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: