Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 924/944/968 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
Post who are you?

hey guys. thursday morning on my way to school i saw a black 944, most likely a turbo, being towed by a grey ford explorer at 7 a.m. going southbound on the new jersey turnpike. the car was towed on a trailer and has bbs type rims on the 944 with a spare set mounted in front of the trailer. i couldnt make out the plates to see which state it was from. anyways, just curious if its one of the guys on this site. nice 944 whoever you are!!

Old 04-06-2001, 08:55 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to JH924S
I've seen a black turbo up in the cranford area i think it had stock rims though.
Old 04-06-2001, 12:35 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Wink

Ya, last thursday i was on 315 in Ohio and I saw a white 944 Turbo that looked like my old one. It even had the PCA decal in the rear window. I chased his ass for a while and beeped at him. He must of thought he could ge away from me bau naw, I knew what my old car could do. I didn't even have to use NOS. I got to him at about 120mph and he flicked me off so I flashed my owners manual to him and he laughed and turned of the highway. I followed him to the UDF and he said he didn't know I was In a 944. We talked for a while and he was pissed that I had a TurboS. I love the 944 guys.

Old 04-07-2001, 05:25 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: