Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 924/944/968 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Question Replacing the auto cooling line

Well, I finally got the cooling line that has been leaking for some time now and I plan to pop it in this weekend. It's the last part of the line that runs into the radiator. By some slim chance has anyone ever did this before? It looks like it connects behind the motor where the lines run from the trans and well like my brother said "ain't this goin to be a *****". Just wondering if my weekend was shot or not.

Ven

Old 04-19-2001, 07:17 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Know exactly what you are talking about. They just kinda disappear behing the motor. Can you tell by your replacement hose length, where the connection occurs? Hopefully it can be got it from below.

Where did you get your replacement(s), I'm getting minor leakage now, but is only going to get worse.
Old 04-19-2001, 10:00 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

*********** has them. They are a dealer only item and have to be "ordered" but I got it for 89.00.

Old 04-19-2001, 07:12 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: