Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 924/944/968 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Custom User Title

Almost OT

So I might move to Jacksonville. Any 944 owners there?

Having said that to stay on topic, first I need to get the position I'm shooting for. I already interviewed, and now I am writing the thank you email. My God, I have been writing it for 3 hours and I have 5 sentences. I hate this type of communication more than anything in the world. They know I want the position, otherwise I wouldn't have flown there and gone through all this trouble. And you see, in a thank you note I have to say more than just "thanks for interviewing me". You have to reiterate your interest, talk about stuff, God. Every last little word can have some type of implication so you have to be careful.

And its a beautiful Sunday afternoon and the car sits on 7th street, dirty and needing a bath. Hopefully I will get more money, so I can address the leaky sunroof and hatch. Kill me. Ugh.

Old 08-24-2003, 02:08 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to pearldrum
Moving? Dude, before you leave we have to do another autocross. I got new brake pads and the clutch is coming. Macfreak is really serious about another 944 he's looking at. The three of us out there would be cool.
Old 08-24-2003, 04:30 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to 944 Speed Grrl Send a message via Yahoo to 944 Speed Grrl
Re: Almost OT

Quote:
Originally posted by rammstein
So I might move to Jacksonville. Any 944 owners there?

Jacksonville, Florida?

2006 Acura RSX
1984 944 Track Car
1972 914/6 Race Car
Old 08-24-2003, 07:31 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Garage
Yup, the games we gotta play to make a buck. Lets the pin-heads in charge feel powerful. (If my boss is reading this, of course I don't mean you).

If you do end up in Jax then this is a great group to hook up with: http://www.carcouncil.org/ They have weekly cruise-ins with all the car clubs in the Jax area and there are usually 30-100 cars. A great time on a Saturday night.

I'll be in Jacksonville, FL from October to February with my '84. Keep in touch if you end up down there.
Old 08-25-2003, 06:11 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)
Custom User Title

Yup, Jacksonville Fl. I'll update this post again once I know what is happening.

Pearldrum- we should get to an autoX in 2 weeks. I'm going to Boston this weekend, next weekend it should be fun time.

Old 08-25-2003, 06:55 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: