Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 924/944/968 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Post phone dial refinish

I currently have Wheel Enhancement refinishing a set of dials for my 87 951. They, however, keep promising they will be done and they will call. They never call, and week after week(a month now) I have to call them to get the same response. Has anyone ever dealt with them? The came recommended. At $780 for an exchange, is it a good price? I don't know how long it takes, but I thought they could have them ready in a few weeks for factory finish. If they don't come through, is there an alternative place to buy some?

Old 05-30-2001, 01:21 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Garage
Send a message via AIM to pschaars951
When I was down at partsheaven in Hayward CA they guy at the counter recomended someone to me. I forgot the name though, but he said thats where they send all their wheels to get redone. Just e-mail them at info@partsheaven.com I am sure they can tell you a good place.

-pete
Old 05-30-2001, 04:32 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
Petie3rd

Send a message via Yahoo to Mrmerlin
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Tod Alvey:

Hi Todd, I had a set of dials trued or straightened and refinished the outfit was in Texas, they did a great job each wheel was stripped of paint after it was trued and then base and clear coated. the wheels look brand new each wheel was 100. bux... I found them in a car magazine they advertise under wheel straightening services. ...good luck........Stan

Old 05-30-2001, 10:20 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: