Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 924/944/968 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Bay Area Patriot

Post To Obin

Hey Obin i was looking at your site and i noticed my name on it under the Porsche movies one. I just wanna thank you for the recognition. =)

As a token of my appreciation i give you another Porsche movie siting.

-In the movie Cheech and Chong's Up In Smoke, a white 914 drives in the background outside the club they pump marajuana through the vents in.

-In the opening credits of the movie multiplicity, a white 1992 Carrera 2 or Carrera 4 drives by on the LA 405 freeway.

-I saw an episode of Highlander on TV where this guy driving that Highlander guy's Ferrari 308 GTSI is flirting and racing with a beeeeeeeaaaaauuuuutiful goddess driving an equally attracting black Porsche 911 Targa

STAY TUNED FOR MORE PORSCHE SITINGS

RUMORS STATE THAT A RED 996 is in the movie the Fast and the Furious when the cops are chasing them piece of crap rice burners down the streets. It has an Aerokit on it and a look that resembles the GT3. He is being chased by the cops =) This is unconformeed but it is in the background of the chase scene.

------------------
Porsche. Es gibt keinen Ersatz.

Old 06-03-2001, 01:10 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Talking

thanks! i am still waiting to fix my motherboard on my computer, but i am logging all the submissions! i have a few of my own that i want to add too. this list is going to take on a life of it's own if it gets any larger

i'd love to add screenshots in the future, but i don't want to get into copyright issues. i'd also like to see if i can link it to a place that you could buy the movies from at a discounted cost. it would be free promotion for whoever i link it to. even something like 5% off is better than 0% off.

thanks again!

obin
Old 06-03-2001, 05:27 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Garage
Send a message via AIM to stray15
Hey Obin, is there any chance that you actually got the 24 hour at Daytona copied like we talked about earlier, I am willing to pay for it.

------------------
Porsche, Through and through
Tim
'83 944

http://community.webshots.com/user/strayer15

Old 06-03-2001, 07:42 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: