Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 924/944/968 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Porsche Crest White Gauges

Any of you fellas wif the old school 944 dash that have changed their speedo, tacho, even oil gauges from yellow and black to something different??

If so where did you get the kits to do so and how easy/hard was it??
Old 09-26-2003, 10:12 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

I assume you're talking about pre 85.5 cars.

I did it and I'd do it again!

Got mine off ebay for about $35 brand new. Same ones that Perf. Prod. sells for $120. Took about 3hours, start to finish. If I can find a pic, I'll email it to you.
Old 09-27-2003, 05:56 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Cheers mate, yer i looked at ebay tonite n found sum, only problem is is that im in Australia and all the gauges are in miles per hour and miles per gallon. Also i couldnt find a set with a battery gauge conversion..
Old 09-27-2003, 07:16 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

email the guy i think he has them in KPH and KPL.
Old 09-27-2003, 06:41 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

IHad fitted red dial set and new bulbs mainly because everything was so dim i couldnt even see speedo at night.Due to lack of time i paid local mechanic to do it.Bought dial kit from porscheshop uk (0)1215856088 but due to slight differance with later model i lost the little bit which says how much petrol is being used.it swung about that much anyway it was useless.and oil pressure now reads to 10bar instead of 5.Other useful websites www.prestigeparts.co.uk and www.9xauto.com {superb site}
944 guards red 82- slotted rear turbo spoiler- new dash cover- red dials - k@n dropin filter- throttle cam upgrade- astrali wood steering wheel {can now see temp guage}-(www.astrali.co.uk)blue/white fogs {RING}-reversing sensors-alpine cd-roil gold engine protection
Old 09-27-2003, 11:55 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: