Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 924/944/968 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Send a message via AIM to CrazySOB
Swap meet in Willoubhby, OH

Is anyone planning on going to the swap meet in Willouby, Oh. This Saturday 6/9? I'll be there with my son.

Steve

Old 06-07-2001, 12:04 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

No One
Old 06-08-2001, 12:31 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

I am going to Stoddard`s on Sat. There are alot of nice cars there, the swap meet is kinda weak.
Old 06-08-2001, 12:37 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Yeah, that's the place. So you say the swap meet is weak huh, damn that's why I was going to see what kind of parts they had. But you say there's some nice cars. Maybe I'll see you there, I'm going early around 8am.

Steve
Old 06-08-2001, 12:47 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

I would go, but I have drill with the national guard that say. Let me know if I miss anything good.
Old 06-08-2001, 04:42 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Cake, I plan on taking the good ole camera. So if there's anything that jumps out and grabs me, I'll take a picture and post it (if I can figure out how to do that).

Steve
Old 06-08-2001, 06:13 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Talking

Thanks for the heads-up on that!

I didn't see any mention of it in the NOR Voice or any of the other places it usually appears.

I will likely be there late-morning, early afternoon.

Yeah, it usually isn't much for a swap meet, but maybe this year will be different. :-)
Old 06-08-2001, 07:44 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Well, I'm getting ready to leave, If you see me come up and say HI. I'll be wearing an Oakland Raider hat- there shouldn't be a lot of people wearing them in Ohio.

Steve
Old 06-09-2001, 03:06 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

Well, I'm back, Finally Big wreck on 90 coming home. Saw some nice cars, saw some real pieces of crap (that actually made my car look good). The swap meet part of it wasn't that bad (of course this was the first one I've been to) not to many parts for 944's though, 911 stuff out the butt. I left about 10am and there were still vendors setting up. I found out the hard way, maybe I shouldn't of took my 6 year old (even though I thought it would be a good experience for him) He was hungry, then have to pee, then his legs were tired, let's go, let's go, etc.........

But I did pick up a new sunroof gasket for 65.00. took some pictures- nothing great.

Steve
Old 06-09-2001, 08:53 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)

Well, when I left at about 12:30, they were still setting up... And some were packing up, too. Weird.

It was quite a bit smaller than the last one I went to there.

The first one I made it to I bought a new 924S valance from stoddard for only $25. That was the best purchase I have made there.

This time, I bought a 944 foglight for $20. Whopee.

Well, there was still more 9x4 stuff there than boxter, so I guess we aren't done yet! :-)

patmac

Old 06-09-2001, 12:49 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: