Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 924/944/968 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Send a message via AIM to ilikemy944
I'm Overkilling it! :P

Well... Today I bought a 2003 Tacoma
5sp, 4cyl, standard cab, 4wd.
Looks just like overkills... lol
I do still have the 944 though (of course).
I will post some pics tomorrow.

Now I need one of those 'Porsche Support Vehicle' bumper stickers!

Current: '86 951 Sunroof Delete - '89 951 - '83 944 Spec - '08 Cayenne Turbo
Past: '88 924S Track - '86 944 16v - '87 951 - '87 951 - '88 951S - '08 Cayman S - '87 944 Track - '93 968
Old 10-23-2003, 07:25 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! a Toyota....???? instead of a 951? Brad if your not careful people will start accusing you of being responsible..
And a whole bunch of German scrap metal shaped like 924's.

Old enough to know better, and stupid enough to do it anyway!
Old 10-23-2003, 08:12 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to overkill
HELL YEAH!!!!
Old 10-24-2003, 06:49 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

HA HA HA,... NOW YOU GET TO RUN **** OVER,... JUST LIKE ME
Old 10-24-2003, 06:50 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Yo,... I'm in the process of tinting my windows It's the only reall thing I done to the truck seeing that the **** doesn't break and is under and massive warrenty Acutally I think the synchro for 1st is going so I have to take it in so THEY can fix it.
Old 10-24-2003, 06:52 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

O-kill!!! Back from the dead.

You about ready to do another 944?

Come on.........Buy a $2000 one and get to work!
Old 10-24-2003, 09:29 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Can't,... I'm trying to pay my friggn bills off and get back to school,... yea,... still. I have paid some of them off but it doesnt seem like I got anywhere seeing that I owe for the friggin truck and now that I have to pay full overage for the damn thing. Anyways,... I want to be in school by next year. OH,... did I tell you some cop tried to give me a ticket for street racing in my tacoma,... with my mother in the passenger seat, LOL.
Old 10-24-2003, 11:10 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Maybe the cop thought your mother had an attitude!

Hurry up and finish that degree!

Old 10-24-2003, 11:41 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

LOL,... check it out,... I was on my way to work. I had mom with me becaus ewe both work the same shift at the same hospital. The little brother calls and says that my sister si coughing or puking blood and passed out onto the bathroom floor. We knew she was sick when we left the house but not that sick so we didnt know if it was true or not. My little brother lies alot too so we end up turning around to go get her and bring her to the ER. Now,... I wanted to get to work early that night so I could go and chill with this chick there so now Im going to to be late. So naturally I start speeding. I got the ticket two lights from my house. I was at the first light or the light farthest from my house. The light turns green and I go,... I reving the truck up to 4000rpm. The trucks redlines at like 5200? About 5200. Anyways,... I blow through the gears and make it up to about 65. Before I know theres a cop behind me. So,... I pull over and then here comes this little rusted out rat piece of **** honda,... one of those little hatchbacks. This thing looked like a 80's model. This friggin guy drives up slowly next to me but just in front of me. Then comes two more cop cars. I htink the was like 5 or 6 cops standing around. I'm like what the hell is going on! Anyways,... the cop said I was speeding and racing the guy in the honda. He then walk away to the honda. Apparently the honda was on my side the whoe time. I could see him because he was in my blind sopt plus because of the fact that my truck is so high and his is so low it made it worse. Anyways the guy in the honda took it upon his self to try and challenge me si It looked like I was racing him because we were paralled off with each other. So i tell the cop that my sister is sick at the house and all we're trying to do is get home to her. While hes running all the info mom gets all ancy and ges out of the truck to WALK the rest of the way home. Mind you there are 5 - 6 HUGE cops out there. Nopw here goes little mother "I'm wlkaing home, my baby is sick and your pulling us over for racing? YADDA YADDA YADDA.". He makes her get back in to the truck even though he coldnt stop her from walking away. I was like what the hell are you doing!!! Anyways,... he gave me a break by giving me a carless driving instead of street racing and speeding. I went to court and has it reduced down to driving unsafely, basically no points and a $180 fine. Done.
Old 10-25-2003, 11:27 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)

****,... I can't believe I just typed all that, LOL.
Old 10-25-2003, 11:27 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)

if you can prove she was actually sick (and you get a reasonable judge) i think you could get the ticket wiped away totally

Old 10-26-2003, 01:42 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: