Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 924/944/968 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Send a message via ICQ to Brandon85-944 Send a message via AIM to Brandon85-944
Porsche Crest Brumo's Brigade anyone going?

Hey all, been a while since I posted last. I have excuses ...like college and other events that have been taking up my time. For example this past sunday I participated in Oktoberfest in the crown region area, specifically the autocross. It was my first autocross and it was so much fun. We got 2 parade laps and 3 runs it was fantastic. My dad and I took turns driving and he was hard on my car forcing me start searching for money in my pockets figuring I would have to purchase some new tires.

Anyways, I just wanted to know if anybody is participating in the Brumo's Brigade down to Daytona. There is a historic race there and my friend and I are going to ride around town and hit some sights, especially the classix car museum. Hope everybody is staying out of trouble....

Brandon

Old 10-27-2003, 08:32 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

I'll be at Daytona on Sunday

AFJuvat

Ihr Brunnen der nutzlosen Porsche Information
Old 10-27-2003, 04:20 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to 944 Speed Grrl Send a message via Yahoo to 944 Speed Grrl
I was at the autocross also...I'm the young chick with the full race preped 944, black with red and yellow graphics...number 114. When is the brigade?

2006 Acura RSX
1984 944 Track Car
1972 914/6 Race Car
Old 10-28-2003, 01:33 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Send a message via ICQ to Brandon85-944 Send a message via AIM to Brandon85-944
I didn't know you were from the Gainesville area!..that's cool. I talked to your dad a little bit at the autocross. He's the one with the shop right? Can't remember the name. Your driving put me to shame by the way.

The brigade is NOV 2 ...It says to arrive at 6:45 am and they have breakfast and then leave at 7:30. Cost is $25 per person and you get awesome infield parking for the historic race. Went before and loved it. Email me if you are interested in meeting up before the drive up to Jax, or if you have any more questions... email is bwarner@ufl.edu

Brandon
Old 10-28-2003, 08:59 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to 944 Speed Grrl Send a message via Yahoo to 944 Speed Grrl
Yeah, I'm about 25 minutes from Gainesville towards Palatka in a lil town called Keystone Heights. Yea, my dad owns a shop called Open Air Motorsports...we build race cars like mine. Keep in mind also, I've been autocrossing for almost a year now (I started right after my 16th birthday, and I just turned 17 two days ago). It takes time and practice. I ran all of the crown Autocrosses this year. I doubt we will be able to make it. I've pretty much already got plans sorted out for my weekend...I have a lot going on with Halloween being tomorrow, and I work the Keystone Height's Jaycees Haunted Trail as a guide, so I'll be busy for the next few nights.

2006 Acura RSX
1984 944 Track Car
1972 914/6 Race Car
Old 10-30-2003, 12:47 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: