Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 924/944/968 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Is this a good kit for changing the belts?

Hello. Ive been looking for parts so I can change the leaky water pump & all the belts, rollers, gears & whatever else while Im there & it needs it. Im reluctant to just piece together parts because Im unsure of exactly what I need & what parts will last. I want to replace everything associated with the belts and came across 2 E-bay auctions that I would like input on from you guys. Im not sure if these kits contain everything or not or if they are worthy of buying. Where can I get a complete kit? Pelican appears to sell parts only & no complete kit. Thanks much. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2444725449&category=33604&rd=1 & http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2443237083&category=6763&rd=1

Old 11-24-2003, 11:45 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Hi,

I'm doing the same kind of thing but ended up ordering from Pelican.

In the links you posted, I didn't see any mention of seals.

You might need these if the cam, balance or crank are leaking ...

Kind Regards,

DL

Rear Hatch Pins, Oil Change, Dash Cover Installation, New Rear Seat, New O2 Sensor, New Ignition Switch, New Fuel Pump Relay, Rear Light Assembly Reseal, Instrument Panel Short Circuit, New Speedo Cable, New Timing belts and Starter.
Old 11-24-2003, 12:10 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: