Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 924/944/968 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

small interior pieces

Where can i purchase small interior plastic parts for my car? A few things are old and brittle and have broken. Like the clips that the sun visor's clip onto on both driver and passenger side, one of the latches for the sunroof, a button that has a little arrow on it that goes on the vent/floor lever, things like that! Anybody know where a cheap and reasonable place would be? I've been to salvage yards in my area and can't find a porsche 944 or any porsche for that matter, anywhere.

Old 11-28-2003, 09:59 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Garage
Mine broke too, but i had all the plastic pieces so i just super glued

Now its fine

Im sure you can find the interior pieces at www.************************
996 GT3 4 Liter - Basalt Black - gone
Old 11-28-2003, 10:01 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Try Pelican they sponsor this site.

81 924 N/A

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.
Old 11-29-2003, 04:24 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)
vott does ziss do?

yep, defnitely try Pelican first because they should have them much cheaper, but if all else fails, you can still get them at the dealer
Old 11-30-2003, 02:39 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)
meister member

Garage
I went to the dealer for misc plastic parts like inspection hole covers and windshield washer cap. I was expecting a huge amount of $$ for the parts. He came back with a price list of around $1 a piece for the parts needed. I was shocked at how cheap they were and they are new verses 20 year old parts off a junk yard car.

I would first try Pelican though. Maybe cheaper yet. Plus you would be supporting a good cause.

P.S. I didn't buy the parts from the dealer. Just using it as a baseline for price.
Favorite Road = www.tailofthedragon.com 318 turns in 11 miles (11 min 20 sec best run)
Old 11-30-2003, 03:09 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)
vott does ziss do?

I had the same experience with the dealer and was also pleasantly surprised. ditto on supporting Pelican though. helps keep this forum alive

Old 11-30-2003, 04:29 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: