Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 924/944/968 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Send a message via ICQ to Rollins Send a message via AIM to Rollins
Post A little obsessed??

Yea, I think some people are a little obsessed, some especially. Either way, you'll all love this WinAmp Skin....
Just click here, and enjoy!

Old 10-04-2001, 08:02 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Garage
If you do a search under porsche for winamp skins, you will find 59, most of which are 993 or 996 skins, a couple GT1 skins, a couple carrera GT (V10 one) skins, a 914 skin, a boxter skin, and guess what...no 944 skin. I am taking care of that now. Look for it there tomorrow...I will probably post a link. Does anybody like derrek foo's black 951 with the 18's on it? Thats what I think I will use for the main picture.

------------------
ribs, 86' 951
My gallery
Old 10-04-2001, 08:37 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Garage
Send a message via AIM to 1.2gees
How'bout a 968 in there as well, a 968 turbo perhaps? Porsche has a pretty nice picture of one...
Ahmet

------------------
It's all the driver...
My page over1g@hotmail.com
Porsche owners Gallery.../My 944
Old 10-04-2001, 08:47 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Garage
I'll see what I can do ahmet (that is actually a good idea for the e/q area). There is a lot more to these skins than I initially thought. I have the base skin (the background) somewhat done if you want to see it. I still need to do all of the buttons and stuff, but you can at least see what I am hinting towards here. Just right click the link below, choose save as, and save it to your computer. Remove the .jpg from the end of the file name and you will be able to open the file. There is a .wsz file and a .bmp picture of the background.

Save me, remove the .jpg from my extention, and unzip me

If you want to see what it looks like in winamp with the stock buttons (I don't recommend it) you can double click the .wsz file and it will replace your main background. I am going to tinker with the buttons, other panes, etc. this weekend and next weeks as I have time, but this will probably take me several hours as it is my first attempt and I want it to come out at least somewhat good.

968 turbo S is a good idea for the EQ background...how about the mini browser or the play list? Any stylizing suggestions for the buttons and cursors? Help me out here people. Thanks.

------------------
ribs, 86' 951
My gallery
Old 10-04-2001, 10:04 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Garage

The same image, doubled in size for ease of viewing:

------------------
ribs, 86' 951
My gallery

[This message has been edited by ribs (edited 10-04-2001).]

Old 10-04-2001, 11:39 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: