Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 924/944/968 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Track day at Willow Springs March 17

Hey guys-

I know a lot of you guys are in LA area and that you guys like to really take your 944s to the limit at the track. Well there's going to be a track day at Willow Springs International Raceway on March 17 (Wednesday) and its VERY cheap. Only $120 for the entire day with a cap of 75 people. Its a very very good price for a day at the track in my opinion. You get to run the Big track at willow springs, not streets of willow so its a 2.5 mile long track. 3 different run groups, about 20 minutes per run. Last time I went, I got in about 6 runs. There was only 1 944 at the last event - I'd like to see some more! Anyways, I'm not affiliated with this group in any way shape or form, I just had a great time the last time I went to their event and I'm hoping to see some 944 guys there.

http://www.digitalracer.com/trackdays/

Btw - last time there was a GANG of Mistu Evos and Subie WRXs. I'd like to see some 951s compete against those beasts - when their boost hit on the straightaways they just flew by my bmw like I was standing still.
Oh wait...it's a stock M3
Old 02-12-2004, 09:19 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: