Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 924/944/968 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Smile 1980 924 TURBO restoration project for sale!

1980 924 Turbo restoration needs to be completed. 0 miles on head since it was machined. 2 new valves, new seals, 2 new tappets, cam sent to Web Cam and reground to factory specs ( looks brand new, they did an incredible job!) Interior all vinyl replaced, including lower half of dash with camel color vinyl. Seats recovered same color. Needs carpet. New coverlay dash.
Body very solid, but needs paint job. Have $300. of black paint & primer that will go with car. Some wiring needs to be reinstalled on console that was removed. Trans, drive tube, clutch and flywheel loweed for inspection and need to be reinstalled. Has
factory option package 928 wheels with large C2 Carrera 4 wheel disc brakes, that was a $2,000. option when new. Mufler and tail pipes in very good condition. Not for the inexperienced, but if you know what to do, you can put this $30,000. car back on the road in showroom condition for less than $500. and 2 weeks work.
Need space for business and do not have time to complete.
Over $1,000. in new parts, my loss your gain. Will consider parting out, but I would rather see this car back on the road where she belongs. If you can complete this restoration for me, give me a call. Will consider trades also.
$1,750. or best offer. Located outside of Asheville, NC
call 828-628-4125
Old 02-14-2004, 03:36 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to scheistermeiste Send a message via Yahoo to scheistermeiste
doh! I just bought a rx7!

Asking if you should replace that timing belt is like asking if you should re-use a condom that may have in hole in it with a hooker.
Old 02-14-2004, 04:32 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: