Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 924/944/968 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
suck my tail pipe

Send a message via AIM to Frank B
My trip to SF and Napa

Just returned from a needed vacation.
Started in San Fran doing the tourist routine, which was nice and relaxing. Headed out to napa for a few days to taste/buy wine to bring home. I've never seen so many Porsches in my life!! I say one car in particular that still sticks in my mind, it was an 80's 911 that was Diamond blue, while driving I yelled to the driver to roll down his window and he told all about his car while we were driving from napa headed toward San Jose ( through Vallejo) What a car though!! it just looked great. Saw my uncle in Vallejo and his bird brained wife who basically drove my wife uncle and myself nuts for the 1 day we spent with both my uncle and her. Spent more time with just my uncle in sanjose which was a nice city, everyone was very friendly. While standing outside the hotel one morning waiting for my uncle to show up with a navy buddy of his, 4 different people came up to me shaking my hand to say good morning, and one of them asked me when my next movie was coming out... hehehe I said I was retired.. wondering who he thought I was..
BUt the Porsche population in cali is amazing, they're everywhere. I saw 9 going through Vallejo alone!
Frank B
Old 02-22-2004, 08:19 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Welcome back Frank. I have missed you uniquness. Glad you had fun.

Maine 4x4 Club www.maine4x4.org
Old 02-22-2004, 12:38 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Garage
1. i need some free movie tix.

2. uncles wife, my foot! have you and her ever been seen in the same place at the same time? many peeps go on ca vacationcause we dont tolerate that dressin up at home.
Old 02-22-2004, 01:34 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)
suck my tail pipe

Send a message via AIM to Frank B
Quote:
Originally posted by TSNAPCRACKLEPOP
1. i need some free movie tix.

2. uncles wife, my foot! have you and her ever been seen in the same place at the same time? many peeps go on ca vacationcause we dont tolerate that dressin up at home.
WTF?
Hey, excersize your homophobia elsewhere, not on me thank you. Hehehe.....
Old 02-22-2004, 03:55 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: