Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 924/944/968 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

where might i find me a cheap porsche near ky

i love porsche as a car since i was little. but sad to say my first car was a neon LOL that is my little porsche LOL and now that i am 18 i would like to get my porsche any year, make, or model fixer uppers or what ever. just cheap like $2,000 dollar range close to kentucky if possible. But i just have a love for them. and a respect for them. all the german cars vw, audi, mercades, and porsche. thanks for you time!
Old 06-02-2004, 04:49 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to scheistermeiste Send a message via Yahoo to scheistermeiste
i posted to your other thread... id be willing and near there... let me know!

Asking if you should replace that timing belt is like asking if you should re-use a condom that may have in hole in it with a hooker.
Old 06-02-2004, 09:15 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Nabeel
Buy my 944 so I can get a 968 . Too bad my car would be a little out of your price range. I'll keep an eye out, and if I find anything I'll definately let you know. Welcome to the board!
76K miles
color-matched fuchs

SOLD
Old 06-03-2004, 12:21 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

I'm just south of the state line in Tennessee. I have a 85.5. Been asking 3000.00 for it, but since it is time for a belt change, would let it go for 2500.00 Have records going back to 87. Rare copenhagen blue in color with tan leather. Also have a 951 rear valance on it.
toddandcharity@peoplepc.com

I have tons of spare parts, let me know what you need.
Old 06-03-2004, 03:21 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: