Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 924/944/968 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
Porsche die-casts etc, more than 550 pcs!

First of all, "buyers" from Nigeria, stay away, I've very bad experiences of you!

I posted this to the 911 forum, but thought maybe some of you watercooled guys might be interested in too.

I have more than 550 different Porsche die-casts for sale. Some newer, some much older. All the types (you know... 911, 944, 956, 550, 917 and so on...).
The scales vary from 1/100 to 1/8, so there are Porsches in many sizes. Manufacturers are also many, Vitesse, Minichamps, Corgi, Matchbox, you name it! There are also old toy Porsches.

There are very rare ones as well as more common ones.

They are all from my personal collection. The cars are located in Finland, Europe.

If you're interested in all of them or just some of them, please don't hesitate to ask for more details. my email is kera@iki.fi . If the number you're interested is small enough it is easy to send the cars by post. If you're interested in a very large number of them, we'll find the way.

Pics? Sure, I've got pics of all of them. Here's a pic of the entire collection and a pic of a 924/944 shelf.

Old 06-09-2004, 09:35 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to scheistermeiste Send a message via Yahoo to scheistermeiste
cool collection, why ya gettin rid of it?

Asking if you should replace that timing belt is like asking if you should re-use a condom that may have in hole in it with a hooker.
Old 06-09-2004, 09:46 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:
Originally posted by scheistermeiste
cool collection, why ya gettin rid of it?
We just moved and there's simply no space for the collection. Thought it's better in someones showcase than in my attic.
Old 06-09-2004, 09:53 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)
Writer/Teacher

Garage
Send a message via AIM to CJFusco
zaphod needs to sell it because his other head is low on cash
Current Stable: Black 07 Porsche Cayman S: FabSpeed Maxflo Exhaust; VividRacing ECU Tune; IPD Competition Plenum; 997GT3 Throttle Body; De-Snork'd.2011 Acura MDX. 2008 Mazda 3. Gone But Not Forgotten:Garnet Red 86 Porsche 951("The Purple Pig"). Silver 09 Mini Cooper S ("Mighty Mouse"). Alpine White 83 Porsche 944 ("Alpine Wolf"). Guards Red 84 Porsche 944. Green 97 Volvo 850 Wagon ("The Viridian Falcon").
Old 06-10-2004, 02:47 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Garage
I have a lot of the 944's there. Cool collection. There are three in this picture that I don't have:

In the back left corner of the pic, I don't have the black one, green one, or the one in the red and white Canon livery. Can you post pics of them or send me some? How much do you want for them?

tifosiman

My P-caronline Profile

"A good time to keep your mouth shut is when you're in deep water. "--
Sidney Goff
Old 06-11-2004, 04:27 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:
Originally posted by tifosiman

In the back left corner of the pic, I don't have the black one, green one, or the one in the red and white Canon livery. Can you post pics of them or send me some? How much do you want for them?
Unfortunately they are at the moment in boxes (all 550 cars) and it takes a while too look for them. For those three cars I don't have more specific pics right now. There's only a pic from another angle. Please find it attached. Of course I will go and find those cars if you're interested in them, I just need to know that before I go through the boxes as it surely takes for some time...

The Canon is not 944, but a 924 turbo, it's made by Burago.
The green and the black are made by Majorette.

I'm asking $20 for each for these three plus the postage which depends on how heavy is the package.

Are you sure you also have this champagne color one. It's made by Starter in the early 80's?

Old 06-11-2004, 04:47 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Any 968s? Hard to tell from picture. They are fairly rare.
Old 06-11-2004, 06:18 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:
Originally posted by RPM'S S2
Any 968s? Hard to tell from picture. They are fairly rare.
Sorry, my only 968 (unbuilt model) was sold last week.
Old 06-11-2004, 06:22 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

Have you sold the Canon 924? I work for Canon and would love to have it. (and a few of the others as well)

Paypal?

Eivind
Norway

Old 06-11-2004, 09:12 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:
Originally posted by schnellfahrer
Have you sold the Canon 924?
Sent an email to you.
Old 06-11-2004, 09:28 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: