Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 924/944/968 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Send a message via AIM to scheistermeiste Send a message via Yahoo to scheistermeiste
Question 2 questions for ya guys!

im going to moving to KY in like a week or two and was wondering if 35% tint is ileagal up there and question number 2, what can running a mix of 50% pump gas and 50% methanol do to an engine? someone (with a different kind of car) on a different board posted he did this to pass emissions and his car sounded good while doing it. what does it do to a normal engine?

oh and does KY have emissions?

Asking if you should replace that timing belt is like asking if you should re-use a condom that may have in hole in it with a hooker.
Old 06-15-2004, 11:51 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Used & Abused

Methanol is very corrosive. IIRC I believe it eats rubber lines too.
I know it'll destroy the platinum in spark plugs

"Oh Bother," said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Old 06-16-2004, 12:11 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Feel sorry for you Sheis....

From 'the Fort' to KY.......

Who did you piss off?
Old 06-16-2004, 05:58 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to scheistermeiste Send a message via Yahoo to scheistermeiste
well i didnt piss anyone off, my mother got a job in cinci and in living with her. it would be hard for me to go to college and get my own place here on gateway tech support salary...

Asking if you should replace that timing belt is like asking if you should re-use a condom that may have in hole in it with a hooker.
Old 06-16-2004, 05:47 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: