Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 924/944/968 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Burn the fire.

Garage
Lightbulb Partsfest @ Brando's! '78 924

Alrighty, time has come again...

I'm parting out my 1978 924. It's non-turbo. It has a few parts that are usable on Pre-85 944's, and plenty of parts that are usable on Pre 80 924's. The engine is in well running condition, starter is there... Transmission I wouldn't want... Interior is scrap, but mechanical and suspension parts are there. Has swaybars in front and back... Engine CIS parts are in good shape. Body overall is in good shape, headlights work (motor and everything). Gauge cluster is all there (with a speedo that goes to 130 or 150 i believe), white gauges. I have a 944 rear window & spoiler that's present in good shape.

So, If you're interested in a part, please e-mail me at: brandoATogsthdotcom or send me a private message. It would be awesome if a few local people would be able to come by and rip some parts off. Car's only going to be around for another week, maybe 2 depending on what parts people want. I'm very fair on prices and taking pictures won't be a problem.

"Drive it like you stole it."
Old 08-09-2004, 06:09 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

well, my 944 is still down till maybe thursday.. Maybe I can come by on the weekend and give ya a hand.

Where are you storing it ???
Do you want to do a full strip down and put the parts on shelves or something ???

I could probably use a few things that are compatible with the early 944. Maybe trade for wrench time... and I still have your AFM and filter...

So, let me know a timeframe. I'm assuming that you are working during the week....

Don
Current Stable 944 83 Kalahari Beige manual rack, short 5th gear951 86 Guards Red, pristine TurboYou must not anger the Porsche Gods - you MUST leave one small item unrepaired, lest the Stuttgartians smite thine car with bad Ju-Ju-AF Juvat
Old 08-09-2004, 11:24 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
Burn the fire.

Garage
This weekend would be nice if you could come by and pull what you want

I'm not doing this like my last car. Last time i pulled off everything that was salvagable, tried to sell it, and had to throw most of the parts away.

This time i'm only pulling parts as they're requested. Easier that way, and i wont have my parents *****ing about cluttering their patio.

"Drive it like you stole it."
Old 08-09-2004, 11:48 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

You're welcome to come to Reno and buy my '44 cause I can't get rid of it.
But I'm probably still too high on $$!
92 Subaru
97 Boxster
Old 08-09-2004, 02:19 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: