Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 924/944/968 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Gas Pedal Removal

I am currently removing all of the carpet inside my car so I can wash it. I've gotten all of it pulled up except for the drivers side floor board because I can't seem to get the gas pedal removed to take it out. Can anybody explain to me how I can remove either the top or bottom of the pedal.
-Thanks
Old 08-15-2004, 01:45 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

There should be two 10mm nuts behind the pedal that connects the hinge part of the pedal to the floor board. Be very careful though. Those nuts and bolts see alot of water and dirt from many years of driving the car and they tend to rust together. I twisted the bolt right out of the floor board when I was changing my carpet.

Greg
Old 08-15-2004, 06:58 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

mine is completely rusted out
https://youtu.be/qkOCl3rN5tc
Old 04-24-2019, 01:59 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: