Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 924/944/968 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
Send a message via AIM to xsboost90 Send a message via Yahoo to xsboost90
cruise inn/ driving tour Florence Ky, 9/11/04

hey, just registered on pelican but ive been on rennlist for some time. For my first post i wanted to invite everyone in the area to a gtg.

Florence Kentucky Porsche GTG 9/11/04

This is the first ever cruise inn/driving tour being held at the Florence Park Care Center, benefiting the Residents Fund which helps pay for activities and events held here at the center for our residents. Your donations are much appreciated, as is your attendance! The residents here appreciate any activities outside a normal day to day routine, this should be a great chance for them to check out some great cars and stretch their legs abit.

Our day will start around 1:30p on Saturday September 11,2004 at the Florence Park Care Center, located at 6975 Burlington Pike, Florence KY. We will have refreshments and snacks available, but I would suggest eating a lunch before hand. This will give us a chance to catch up w/ friends, show off our latest mods, etc. and talk to friends we may not get a chance to see everyday off of Rennlist.

The driving tour will head out around 4:00p and head southward down rt25 to Williamstown, KY , through the twisties of rt22, and back up 27n till we end up hopefully around 6:30 at Covington on the Ohio river. The restaurant is yet to be picked at this time. My hope is that everyone will have a good time, get a chance to run their car through some twisties, and benefit the residents of FPCC in the process.

I know this event was planned w/ short notice, but we appreciate all that attend and perhaps next year will be even greater! Thanks,Dan.

and directions....

Directions to Florence Park Care Center

From south- take 75n to the Turfway exit, just past the Florence exit on your right.

Take a right onto Turfway road to the next light which is Ky18 (Burlington Pike)- take a Right

Head west down Ky18 through the light and look to your left, FPCC is just past the light on your left.

From the north- take 75s over the bridge about ten miles to the Turfway exit, just past Erlanger on the right.

Take a Right onto Houston Rd. and go east to the next light, take a right again onto Turfway Rd.

Take Turfway southward to the 3rd light which will be Ky18 (Burlington Pike)- take a right onto Ky18

Head west down Ky18 through the light and look to your left, FPCC is just past the

'64.5 mustang- protouring project
'08 Sierra 4x4 - daddy mobile
'13 Odyssey - mommy mobile
Old 08-27-2004, 03:53 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: