Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 924/944/968 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
What size bolts do I need??

Hi,

I could do with some help with some bolt sizes - bit tedious I know, but it would save me a load of tedious guess work if anyone knows the answer!

I need sizes of the two bolts that hold the rear seat belts in (lap belts) - I think one is 14mm (bolt head is 14mm), but don't know how long is needed (I have one seat belt spacer and my 14mm bolt fits through this, but is too short to bolt into the car), and the bolt for other side is smaller. Also I need the bolts that hold the bottom of the rear seat back rest to the car.

PET just gives me parts numbers, but no sizes.

Rear seat belt: 477 857 853 and A 803 019 811 B (that one is $11.15 from pelican - wtf!!)

Rear seat back rest: 477 885 767

cheers

Lowered, adjustable KONI shocks, APE chip, K&N panel filter, Strut tower brace, Blue Fuchs (+ anything else i've not discovered yet!)
http://photos.yahoo.com/shineyblue944
Old 10-16-2004, 09:35 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: