Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 924/944/968 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Send a message via AIM to scheistermeiste Send a message via Yahoo to scheistermeiste
im no longer the owner of a porsche

the porsche gods no longer have me to deal with. as of tonight my 924S is in someone elses hands. problem did turn out to be the DME relay just as i had thought. i might return to the pcar world someday, but not anytime soon. im too poor at the curent time and have too many other projects, one of which is a near mint 85 IROC-Z that my dad used to autocross. if i do get another porsche itll be a 944 or 951 tho!

ps i think ill still hang around the boards though.

Asking if you should replace that timing belt is like asking if you should re-use a condom that may have in hole in it with a hooker.
Old 02-27-2005, 08:19 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Garage
You are showing signs of common sense, we are worried about you. That IROC-Z can't need Porsche upkeep dollars, what are you gonna spend your newfound money on?

Old 02-27-2005, 09:25 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to scheistermeiste Send a message via Yahoo to scheistermeiste
its going towards credit cards... most of it anyways. its better that i finially got it off my hands. as i was going over it before i sold it i noticed more and more things wrong with it. to tell you the truth i wouldnt have bought it for as much as i sold it for ($800) but i also dont have any money to put into it. wheter it went to a good home or not, i dont think it did. it was a younger kid who didnt drive it, didnt look under the hood and thought it went from 0-60 in 15 seconds.... so yeah i think its a lost cause now.

Asking if you should replace that timing belt is like asking if you should re-use a condom that may have in hole in it with a hooker.
Old 02-27-2005, 09:34 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

That's what is great about young kids - all emotion and desire - easy to take advantage of. I'll bet you even offered him candy to seal the deal!!! LOL!!!

But seriously, I hope the kid has good luck with your P-car.
Old 02-28-2005, 05:32 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)
Parrothead member

Dont know whether to say I'm sorry or congratulate ya.
You will be amazed with the extra $$ you'll have in your pocket with the Camaro. Everythings about 1/4 the price of a P-car.
Old 02-28-2005, 05:49 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)
Dog-faced pony soldier

Garage
I have a 924 you can buy for real cheap. . .

(ducks)

Black Cars Matter
Old 02-28-2005, 10:40 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Garage
Send a message via AIM to fast924S
So you have been taken by the DARK SIDE and have lost the soul of the P-car for a IROC ( Itialian retard out crusing) I can see the p-car power fade in you, FOR SHAME another 924S lost, OMG and its a 1988, I WANT THOSE PISTONS. I most go I feel weak
Old 02-28-2005, 06:39 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)
Parrothead member

Quote:
Originally posted by fast924S
So you have been taken by the DARK SIDE and have lost the soul of the P-car for a IROC ( Itialian retard out crusing) I can see the p-car power fade in you, FOR SHAME another 924S lost, OMG and its a 1988, I WANT THOSE PISTONS. I most go I feel weak
Hey now, some of us Italians wouldnt be caught dead in an IROC.
Old 03-01-2005, 06:47 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

well the IROC is just my fun car... my daily beater is a 944 knock-off a 2nd gen rx7 :-)

Old 03-01-2005, 08:19 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: