Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 924/944/968 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

wife decided I didnt need a tail light

hi guys, sunday the wife backed into the 924S, knocked the tail light out, and put a good size dent in the panel under the light. she blamed me (of coarse) for parking were i normally dont park. does anybody know if i can get this panel, it's the one with the insignia? thanks, mark.
Old 03-22-2005, 07:08 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

The Porsche logo is a sticker which will need to be ordered regardless of how you effect the repair. Have you had a body shop look at it? Are you certain it needs that panel? If it does, check the back of the "perfomance products" aftermarket book. They have exploded views of body parts, maybe you can get an idea of the piece from there. Good Luck.

1998 Glacier White Boxster
1971 Fiat 124 Spyder
1999 Mercury Mountaineer
Old 03-22-2005, 07:20 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

havent had a chance to get to the body shop yet. i did just win a taillight asm. off ebay. I did see the insignia somewhere for around $20.00. automobile atlanta's online parts catalog shows what i think is the part cant be sure. but it looks like it includes where the liscense plate mounts. looks like a replacement part or a miracle without bondo. thanks for your input, mark.
Old 03-22-2005, 07:53 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: