Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 924/944/968 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
meister member

Garage
Saturday belt tensioning and drive

Chitown944 and his buddy Joel came out for the 944 belt retension and then we hit the twisties. I want to thank chitown944 for the brew, pizza, and much, much needed lights for my garage. Thanks a million!
Here's some scenic pictures from our drive.

Speedy
Favorite Road = www.tailofthedragon.com 318 turns in 11 miles (11 min 20 sec best run)
Old 03-26-2005, 04:31 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Hey Rich, I'm on way home on the sidekick. What a cool lil gadget. I just finished scarfing up those chocolate chips cookies your wife made. Um Joe is upset he only had 2 cookies...I couldn't help myself. Awesome cookies.

Fellas anyone neaby has to take some twisties with Rich. You wiill be amazed and dumbfounded as to how he handles his car. He drives his car the way a Porsche was meant to be driven and the passion Rich has for driving is illustrated in his damn near drifting turns. He's an awesome driver and after you say to yourself "where the f*** did he go" he's pratically made a 360 going the opposite direction. It was a blast retensioning and taking lotsa twisties with Rich. Thanks again for having me and my friend Joe over. Joe says thanks for the scarred undershorts.

Traded - 86 944 Turbo Guards Red. RIP - 85.5 944 Guards Red
Old 03-26-2005, 05:08 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Garage
Send a message via ICQ to bryanthompson Send a message via AIM to bryanthompson Send a message via Yahoo to bryanthompson
Hey man, I'm going to be up in Madison April 13-20. I won't have my 944, as I will be flying in, but if you'll be around it'd be cool to see some Wisconsin twisties
Old 03-26-2005, 05:11 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Garage
Send a message via ICQ to bryanthompson Send a message via AIM to bryanthompson Send a message via Yahoo to bryanthompson
BTW, your cars look great!
Old 03-26-2005, 05:12 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)
meister member

Garage
Hey Bryan! It will be cool to have you in town. I work on the South Side of Madison so getting together would be easy. So far that weekend is free and clear so i may be able to give you a tour of the Devils Lake area. Its a nice drive up Hwy 78 along the Wisconsin River. In Merimac there is a free car ferry which crosses the river. That whole area is real pretty to drive. What side of town are you staying on?
Later,
Speedy
Oh BTW you will need to check out the Kelly Moss racing shop while your in town. They build and maintain GT-4, GT-3 race cars with full carbon fiber bodies. they also have the famed 928 motor jammed into the 944 car.
www.kellymoss.com
Favorite Road = www.tailofthedragon.com 318 turns in 11 miles (11 min 20 sec best run)
Old 03-26-2005, 05:58 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

let's see those fuchs!
Old 03-26-2005, 06:06 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

meister member

Garage
Hey CT944,
I looked through all the pictures which I took today and I couldn't find one which showed off the fuchs. Here is a pic I took right after I got back from buying your rims. Thanks again. I am still bummed about not being able to meet you.

Here is a pic showing how I am truly in the middle of nowhere.

Speedy
Old 03-26-2005, 06:27 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: