Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 924/944/968 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Will work for parts

Send a message via AIM to 944 boy
Belts bolts and CV's

I need at least on new CV for my car, the left side outer I belive. I replaced the entire left CV axle assm. about a year ago. I have the old axle with one non clicking CV but i dont know how long it would last I already flipped and repacked all of them. Does anyone have a new or like new CV that I could buy off of you. Im on a budget and as much as I would like to get a whole new axle again im on a budget and would like to not spent $140. If need be I can replace more later this summer but I already crossed the country once on this CV and I dont want to do it again. The reason I'm on a budget is because i want to do all of the belts and rollers and still have to pay for gas to get from NY to CA. I've priced out about $180 for everyhthing without a WP. I have a new thermostat waiting to go in as well. I dont know what kind of condition the pump is in. I am planning on dooing this myself so any tips or tricks would be appreciated, I do have the instructions on how to change them from 2 diffrent sources.
Old 04-04-2005, 05:23 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Buy a copy of Excellence magazine (a Porsche mag). Loaded with places that sell used guaranteed parts. My favorite is Oklahoma Foreign. Others may wish to chime in.
Old 04-04-2005, 06:14 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: