Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 924/944/968 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Send a message via AIM to cchyper Send a message via Yahoo to cchyper
Angry Front End Parts Help, Washington

Yesterday i rear ended someone in traffic. WAY TO GO! stupid me. First accident ever and i didnt even go out in style. I hit a 02 civic goin 5 miles an hour and barely did anything to his car.

the front driver side head light assembly and front left part of the emblem holding panel is a little tweaked and dented. Now the head lights wont go up or down.

I know there is a cool porsche "sherpa" in Tacoma with like 30 924's, 944's, 951's. My friend whom also belongs to the board told me about him. If your out there, is there anytime i could swing by and buy some parts? My buddy tells me your the 944 brain. (my buddy = the guy whos bought 3 hatches from you, they just keep breakin on him)

Help if you can; thanks,

Chris
Old 04-08-2005, 02:19 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

You must be referring to Russell:
3 more 944's that I'm parting
Old 04-08-2005, 09:34 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: