Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 924/944/968 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Well, I think it's time to sell her

After 21+ glorious years with our family, I think it's time for me and the 44 to part ways. She has been a great car and I have a lot of great memories in her. She was the first car I ever got to drive (my mom used to put me on her lap and let me steer when we were not far from my best friend and babysitters house when i was about 5). With the recent water pump going out ($819 bill for that) and the radiator now needing to be replaced on top of all the other maintenance issues I've had with her recently I just can't rely on her as a daily driver anymore. It figures that once I leave for college is when she starts giving me problems (never even had so much as a stutter when I was in high school). On top of all of that I just found out about 5 minutes ago that they accepted my application for transfer to the University of Miami from Florida State (I know, we have the better football team) and my scholarship isnt anywhere near as good as it is here but I could certainly use the money from the Porsche to pay for schooling. Looks like I'll be driving the 66 around for awhile. Any tips for when I try to sell her (probably going to be sometime around thanksgiving or xmas)? Thanks guys, all of you have been absolutely great and I'm sure I'll still lurk around on the forum for years to come!

Old 10-11-2005, 02:16 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: