Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 924/944/968 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
Send a message via ICQ to bryanthompson Send a message via AIM to bryanthompson Send a message via Yahoo to bryanthompson
Hmm.... Perhaps it would be easier to set up an e-zine? Not a blog, but more of a monthly online newsletter. We have http://garage.e4industries.net (if anyone wants to use what's already there), but this might be a good way to keep activity on the pelican board and then just build something like that, build a PDF and send it out. Wouldn't cost anything except time and energy...

anyone?
Old 12-26-2005, 09:29 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #21 (permalink)

I lost $640 via an item I bought through eBay via PalPal. Fraudulent sale. PayPal did NOTHING, even within the 45 day limit. eBay eventually refunded me $175. PayPal stinks. I could NEVER talk with a live person there. Just automated email responses. Be careful.

H
'02 Audi TT Turbo, 6 speed (Sold)
Old 12-28-2005, 04:20 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #22 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to pokey
Wow. They actually PayPalled my money back. Plu, they are sending me the archive issues on cdrom, as well as giving me a years access to the PDF version of the magazine. If you have issues, email them!
1955 BMW R69
1999 Range Rover Callaway #011 of 220 (Yeah, as in Callaway Corvette...)
Old 01-20-2006, 09:05 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #23 (permalink)

I just noticed this post after about two years. Yea the first few years trying to do everything by myself was hard, and my divorce in 2004-2005 just about killed me and my world.

However, since 2006 we have been a online digital publication and doing well. Issues are getting out on time, articles are better, typo's are down, and its FREE!!! (my divorce lawyer wanted me to make sure I said that) lol

Anyways, for those of you who didn't get all of your issues, drop me a line. I have the 2002-2006 complete 9magazine PDF collection on CD that I will mail to you to make up for the dropping of the ball the last few years.

I invite you to subscribe to our new online version, and even check out the new issue at http://www.9magazine.com/issue301107.html

Thanks to everyone who has supported 9magazine these past years!

Brian
9magazine.com
Old 12-03-2007, 02:43 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #24 (permalink)
Certified Rennwerker

Send a message via MSN to 924Sman
Man trying to get a subscription for me is like trying to pull 4 molars at once, keep getting a bad server message.

Oh well I will just sign up for TV guide instead!

Dal
Old 12-05-2007, 09:52 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #25 (permalink)

LOL, TV guide is a good thing!

You are up and running my man! Just signed you up!

Brian
9magazine.com
Old 12-05-2007, 10:57 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #26 (permalink)

Certified Rennwerker

It is a grand day buddy, now I need instructions how this works! Did I say TV guide, shoot I meant Readers Digest!..........Thanks Mr. B

Dal
Old 12-05-2007, 11:22 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #27 (permalink)

Just sit back and wait for the emails. Each issue is sent out via e-mail. You will get your first issue in about two weeks.

Where at in the Mid-West are you??? Might have to bring your copy with a six pack for being so nice with the server issuses!

Brian
9magazine.com
Old 12-05-2007, 11:26 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #28 (permalink)
Certified Rennwerker

West Des Moines, Iowa.....Home of the first sight for politicians to make fools of themselves......Skip the brew I will take a couple AZ. St. cheerleaders though!

Thanks
Dal
Old 12-06-2007, 02:03 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #29 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: