Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 924/944/968 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Send a message via AIM to toolboy62 Send a message via Yahoo to toolboy62
'88 NA vibration update

Finally some good news... dropped my car off at yet another shop, this time one that I'd used in the past for my VWs and drifted away from simply because they specialized in VWs and Audis and I thought that a shop specializing in Porsches would do a better job. Well I talked to the kid (well, he's probably 25, but he is younger than I am, so he's a kid ) that works there today, he took the car for a drive last night and described to a T exactly what I was feeling and promised to look into it as soon as he could get some lift time for it. Also said he thought something might be bent outboard of one of the rear outer CVs (which is what I thought all along) and said that he would swap both rear wheels for a pair of known good wheels and tires that he had laying around (?!?!?) as a first step if he didn't find anything obvious on the lift.

I feel a lot better now... I guess maybe I shouldn't have stopped using them in the first place.

nate
Old 01-05-2006, 11:36 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: