Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 924/944/968 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
least common denominator

Alina, why don't you come on down to Long Beach this weekend?
You would love the festivities!

A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.
Old 05-18-2006, 07:42 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #21 (permalink)

Garage
porschem44, aka alina - you are banned. Again.

Buh-bye....

-Z-man.

Carpe Viam.

<><
Old 05-18-2006, 12:28 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #22 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to PhillysMostWntd
aww man, i missed out on all the fun.

her continuous reappearances are kind of funny, but just like her, it will get old very quickly
Old 05-18-2006, 02:02 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #23 (permalink)

Garage
Cut loose with "her" e-mail address Z-Man!!! I know at least six spanners that would love to send "her" info.
New Users please add your car's year and model to your signature line!
Never break more than you fix!
Old 05-18-2006, 03:17 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #24 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:
Originally posted by AA_Ezra
Why Don't you type in you're native language so we can under stand it. It would make it easier on all of us.

So where's the Moderator to Ban the IP # a...3rd time?
"Her" language is UPPER CASE.
Old 05-18-2006, 03:19 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #25 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to pokey
Quote:
Originally posted by porschem44
I WILL LIOVE TO SEN DYNO SO SOMEBODY CAN POST IT IN THIS TREAT SO PEOPLE CAN SEE THE TRUE
EMAIL alina9111981@yahoo.com
Here you go, Hugh. Put her on every amiling list you can find!
1955 BMW R69
1999 Range Rover Callaway #011 of 220 (Yeah, as in Callaway Corvette...)
Old 05-18-2006, 04:44 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #26 (permalink)

You know, after I have a really ****ty day at work, I begin to feel all depressed. I log onto the board after a brief hiatus and I get to read this thread..................until I cry from laughter. "I LOVE ALL YOU GUYS" Let her come back it's good to have some comic relief.

Frank "Stein" Wharton
OSR and CKD Magazines
1929 Model A Roadster
2006 Triumph America
2006 VW GLI (gotta go to work)
Old 05-18-2006, 05:19 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #27 (permalink)
Burn the fire.

Garage
Quote:
Originally posted by porschem44
I WILL LIOVE TO SEN DYNO SO SOMEBODY CAN POST IT IN THIS TREAT SO PEOPLE CAN SEE THE TRUE
EMAIL alina9111981@yahoo.com
You're getting better Z-Man, got her after only 3 posts, all within an hour of the first.

"Drive it like you stole it."
Old 05-18-2006, 06:18 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Brando
You're getting better Z-Man, got her after only 3 posts, all within an hour of the first.

within an hour?
her first post was 5 something in the morning, he banned her at 8 something at night.. lol

but you're right.. he's getting better! :P

2008 Mini Cooper // '83 Porsche 944 // '01 Mazda Protege [sold] //
"Never break more than you fix!" - SoCal Driver
Old 05-18-2006, 07:14 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #29 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:
Originally posted by pokey
Here you go, Hugh. Put her on every amiling list you can find!
Throw away e-mail address. I was hoping for a real one like Comcast or such.
Old 05-18-2006, 08:23 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #30 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to cchyper Send a message via Yahoo to cchyper
HA, PLEASE DELETE THREAD...

Last edited by cchyper; 05-19-2006 at 12:37 AM..
Old 05-19-2006, 12:32 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #31 (permalink)
Banned

I don't understand what he hopes to gain by coming back. Isn't this the guy who just got out of prison in Kentucky?
Old 05-19-2006, 06:50 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #32 (permalink)

on my 'home' boards, we took this same approach to a person or two.. then a year later it's dead for a while, they come back, and to this day it's good reading. hahah

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/3043/elisdn1.jpg
Old 05-19-2006, 10:16 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #33 (permalink)
Burn the fire.

Garage
Deitrich?

"Drive it like you stole it."
Old 05-19-2006, 10:40 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #34 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:
Originally posted by AeroSS_87
on my 'home' boards, we took this same approach to a person or two.. then a year later it's dead for a while, they come back, and to this day it's good reading. hahah
As long as I'm around here as a mod, Alina will ALWAYS get banned, not matter how many times she comes back, and how much she 'wants' to help and contribute. The best she can do is a couple of pot shots here and there, until her ID is banned.

Why, you may ask? Quite simple:
See THIS thread.

From that thread, here's a bit of classic Alina-speak:
Quote:
Originally posted by alina944
mr z-ma you are BIG PIECE OF ****TT , MOTHER ****KKER YOU WANT A PERSONAL ATTACT MOTHER ****KER THIS IS FOR YOU , WAHT A ASS HOLL\E YOU REA TRY TO PUNISH ME WHEN EVERYBODY ATTACT ME , LOOK MRS NINOR , why you don't warng him probably because you a a bigg gay and **** with mr NYNOR IN every reunium inthe back of the white trash 944 he owns ,
NOW IF YOU WILL LIKE TO PUNISH ME DO IT YOU A A REASON NOW MOTHER FOKKKER!!!!!!!!!!!I CLEAR ALL MY QUESTION A THIS POINT I WILL SELL THE CRAPY 944 A BUY A M3 BMW THIS WILL ROCK,,,,,,,THANKS FOR NOTHING PEDOSSO DE MIERDA , ERES TU Y TODOS IN ESTO FORUM UNOS GRANDE MORIQUENOS HIJOS DE UNOS MUY GRANDE PUTA, PUTTEN FUTTEN FORTE !!!SUSPULA LA MEA PULA, TE FARE UN CAZZO IN LORO CULO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
You simply can't post something like that and expect folks to be all warm and cuddly with you...

It is really easy to determine if a new user is Alina or not. While I have access to lookup IP's for users, given her typical modus operandus, I don't even need to look up her IP anymore - her new posts give her away quite easily.

Alina is a troll. She will never contribute anything positive to these boards - except for some annoying entertainment.

And she can keep playing this game - logging in as a new user every month or so. Two clicks, and she's banned. Years ago, there was a great tennis player - Bjorn Borg. His strong point was the ability to get his opponent in a long volley - and he'd patiently wait until his opponent would make a mistake. Now, many of his opponents would say, "I can beat him at his own game - I'm going to stick with this volley until next Monday." Problem is, Mr. Borg was saying to himself, "I'm going to stick with this volley until the Monday AFTER next Monday..."

What the heck is my point about Bjorn Borg? Quite simple: Alina:
you and I can keep playing this game -- just remember, I'm going to be volleying the ball back even AFTER the Monday AFTER next Monday. So you may want to quit - 'cause I ain't going away.

-Z-man.

Carpe Viam.

<><
Old 05-19-2006, 12:33 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #35 (permalink)

Daaaamn that biotch got SMOKED! lol

Zman I wasn't exactly begging 'her' to come back or anything, I was just throwing an idea out. Then again, I never read that quote you put up just now until today. That's pretty f'd up and I understand completely. It is funny though how HORRIBLE 'she' types!! Even in that nasty post 'she' put up, I got a laugh just from how stupid it reads out..

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/3043/elisdn1.jpg
Old 05-19-2006, 02:09 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #36 (permalink)

I dont think she can speak english. Alina because i care for you so much i found this on the internet:

winning an argument on forums is like winnig a race in the special olympics,you migt have won the race but your still retarded.

Best regards!

Old 05-19-2006, 07:34 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #37 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: