Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 924/944/968 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

I have to sell my car

Well it's official. I have to sell my car. I'm buying a new door. Im going to get most or all of the dents and dings out, throw on a cheap maaco paint job, and sell my car for whatever i can get. I wanna die. I love this car. Its the only thing i have. I cant drive anything else. I cant afford the upkeep, i can't afford to fix everything that is wrong with it right now. Its turned into a huge money pit for me and it has to go. My whole family is pushing me to sell it. Anyone been in my situation where you had to sell your 944? If so, how did you cope?
Old 08-25-2006, 07:07 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Deplorable Member

Garage
Sorry to hear it but as the saying goes, "there's nothing more expensive than a cheap Porsche".

What's the deeper story here? If you sell it, what will you drive? Why have you found it so expensive? What has driven you over the edge with it?

Post some pictures and information if you're interested - there are a lot of Pelican guys that might be interested. You never know - can't hurt.

Black Cars Matter
Old 08-25-2006, 09:44 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Garage
Send a message via AIM to Razorback1980
I think Hondas are expensive too...if people in your family can't keep from running into them. Let me know if I can help in any way. Keep your chin up, get the best education possible so you can afford another one someday. Good luck.

1990 944S2 Cabriolet
2002 Chevy Silverado 2500HD
2003 Maroon Ford F350 dually
Old 08-25-2006, 10:08 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: