Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 924/944/968 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
Question Resource for local Porsche mechanics

I've got some work I need done to my 924S that I don't have time for, and I'd like to take it to an experienced Porsche 944 mechanic if possible here in Tucson AZ. I do have a good mechanic in town here that specializes in european cars (he's done good work for my old Audis and VWs), and I may take it to him if I don't find any good refs. I've looked at rennlist and the SW Porsche club but haven't found any Porsche mechanic lists. Are their lists I'm missing?

Old 03-01-2007, 10:49 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Hey 924s what color is your car? I've only seen three 924s in tucson not including mine, and I know the owners of two of them, so maybe your the third? Anyhow, I work at Radmacher Porsche Service at 604 E. Blacklidge Dr. My boss Dave is a factory trained technician and he's had his own buisiness here since 1985. He would definitely qualify as a 944 expert- he does timing belts, valve jobs, water pumps, major services and everything else, so you should give us a call at 624-6642 if you'd like to set up an appointment.
---ONLINE REP FOR RADMACHER PORSCHE SERVICE IN TUCSON---
Old 03-01-2007, 12:00 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Garage
Cool, I'll give you guys a call! Mine's an '87, black with black leatherette/fabric interior. I've never seen another 924S in Tucson, only 944s and one 924 turbo.

Does yours have a sunroof? That's the only option I wish mine had, I miss getting some fresh air while I'm driving around

Quote:
Originally posted by blk924s
Hey 924s what color is your car? I've only seen three 924s in tucson not including mine, and I know the owners of two of them, so maybe your the third? Anyhow, I work at Radmacher Porsche Service at 604 E. Blacklidge Dr. My boss Dave is a factory trained technician and he's had his own buisiness here since 1985. He would definitely qualify as a 944 expert- he does timing belts, valve jobs, water pumps, major services and everything else, so you should give us a call at 624-6642 if you'd like to set up an appointment.
Old 03-01-2007, 12:26 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Nice car- looks like mine with nice paint and non oxidized wheels! Theres are a couple others, but definitely lots of 44's. Mine does have with a sunroof, but is broken right now so Im missing the breeze too.
Cool well give Dave a call and I hope we see you soon

---ONLINE REP FOR RADMACHER PORSCHE SERVICE IN TUCSON---
Old 03-01-2007, 05:18 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: