Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 924/944/968 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

heres your chance for good stuff guys

You guys will not belive what I have done. My perfect 1984 with only 34,000 original miles has been torn to pieces. I am getting it ready for the 944 Spec racing sieres in Phoenix. I have a ton of parts in fantastic condition if you need anything shoot me a post.
Jlsporsch@aol.

Old 05-30-2002, 08:54 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Garage
Send a message via AIM to todwic Send a message via Yahoo to todwic
*shoots post*

OMGOMGOMG!!! I need elect. antenae! Hood hinges! that black thing under the windshield that would get crushed by broken hinges should your hood fly open while not sitting exactly still! I need a heater vent luvre thingy for the passenger side dash! a windshield! a turn signal switch with Cruise control! Gimme yer old shocks! Emergency brake switch! Cargo cover retractor mechanism doohicky! Sunroof seal! Hatchback realease switch! Matter of fact, throw all yer switches in a box and make me a deal.
toss a couple brake pad sensors in the same box and I'll pretend not to notice em (I've seen the horror of too many brakepad sensors laying around, and I'm willing to save you the psycological scarring)
Hell, just lemme come and pick it all up, we'll work out a 7 yr payment plan with .0733% interest, if it's not broken I'm bound to break it sooner or later.
'86 951
Providing ignorance one post at a time.

Last edited by todwic; 05-30-2002 at 09:40 PM..
Old 05-30-2002, 09:37 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Garage
Send a message via AIM to stray15
How about the resistor for the heater fan?
Old 05-31-2002, 03:54 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Garage
suspension

What front / rear suspension did you have? Are you willing to part with it?
1997 Sentra (unclaimed!)
Old 05-31-2002, 09:03 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Garage
Any one in SoCal want a piece of the engineless automatic 86 I'm parting out let me know.

I've dibs on the front and rear aluminum suspensions, front and rear bumpers and spoiler, windshield wiper motor, electric windows (will have the ones from the 83 left over), luggage cover, rear glass (again the one from the 83 replaced it), some of the interior trim panels (want to go to the flush windsield on my next replacement), and a few other minor items.

The seats are the light cream color. Besides the checking between the air holes on the bottom the electric drivers seat has a golf ball size hole where your wallet rubs getting in and out of the car. Passenger seat is is remarkably good condition. I guess no one wanted to ride with the PO!

The two gearbox sunroof assembly is intact.

I'm in the Orange County area.
New Users please add your car's year and model to your signature line!
Never break more than you fix!
Old 05-31-2002, 10:07 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Garage
Re: heres your chance for good stuff guys

Quote:
Originally posted by fireboss
You guys will not belive what I have done. My perfect 1984 with only 34,000 original miles has been torn to pieces. I am getting it ready for the 944 Spec racing sieres in Phoenix. I have a ton of parts in fantastic condition if you need anything shoot me a post.
Jlsporsch@aol.
What color is the interior? Black by any chance? How is the rear carpet... is it faded, or is it still new looking?

I may be interested in it if it is in like new condition and not faded. (It may save me from having to find a way to re-dye mine.)

Jim
JGriff.com

"Excite the senses, drive a Porsche!!"
Old 05-31-2002, 10:24 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Garage
on the climate control i need one of the arrows that changes where the air goes. In the middle, that little thing, its been bugging me. also if you have a working starter and wanna get rid of it cheap i'll buy it.
Old 05-31-2002, 10:39 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

I need the shocks/struts that hold up the rear hatch.
02' Suzuki GSX-R 600
Old 05-31-2002, 10:43 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

Does that have electric seat switches? If so I would like to buy the seat switch.
Old 05-31-2002, 12:42 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)

944 stuff

The Interior is black. the carpet in the back is in good shape considering its 18 years old. I will be pulling all the heater and a.c. stuff this weekend. I have all the head liner stuff and you guys will have to be real specific about relays and stuff cause i'll get them all confused. Also start bidding of give me a price.

Fire......
Old 05-31-2002, 05:22 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)

Garage
Send a message via AIM to todwic Send a message via Yahoo to todwic
offer

Bid: $30 + postage for Electric antennae assy.
Count yer switches and tell me how many Xtra you got, I'll make offer
'86 951
Providing ignorance one post at a time.
Old 06-01-2002, 03:10 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)

suff for sale

Todwic: I will be pulling the electric radio anttena for you on Tuesday the 4th. It works great. I pulled all the a.c. stuff and heater stuff yesterday. I also have a viper alarm system with eleclrtic door locks.
Old 06-02-2002, 09:32 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #12 (permalink)

still lots of good stuff

I have the sun visors, seats, all the head liner and sun roof motor. laches and locks. O.E.M. Exhaust manifolds, front springs and swaybar, spair tire, cargo tarp thing, rear seat, seat belts, all kinds of sh-t.
Old 06-02-2002, 09:56 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #13 (permalink)

I'll give $20 for the electric seat switch if it is available.
And $50 for the instrument cluster if the speedometer works.
Old 06-02-2002, 01:06 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #14 (permalink)

how's the dash? is it cracked? if not, i'm interested in it.
Old 06-02-2002, 02:57 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #15 (permalink)

good stuff

I'm keeping the dash and instraments but I do have a new dash mat with 944 logo imbrodered in and two made to fit floor mats. all black. no seat switches. I have 4 brand new perelli 4000s size 225x50x15 I'll trade for some used kuhmos same size???
Old 06-02-2002, 03:04 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #16 (permalink)

What are you looking to get for the exhaust manifolds (assuming they aren't cracked)?

AFJuvat

Old 06-02-2002, 03:41 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #17 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: