Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 924/944/968 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
winter-hater club member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bell View Post
Really?
I spent 20 years in pro audio......
you obviously never heard a serious audio system.....
nice opinion......
bell, that was a joke. as in, the only stereo system i need is the sound of my 951. also, i am deaf in one ear. that said, i can tell the difference between good equipment (really) and bad. but i cannot hear stereo.

"COOL PRIUS!" - Nobody Ever
Old 12-27-2014, 06:50 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #21 (permalink)
one of gods prototypes

Garage
Send a message via AIM to bell Send a message via Yahoo to bell
Ok good....i didn't see green text lol

My Soundstage is so deep in this car is like you're handing out with gogar at hob.....
i think I'm going to remove my rear seat and build a "package tray" for my sub enclosure.....but I'm still looking at options.....i like stealthy installs....
Old 12-28-2014, 05:19 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #22 (permalink)

I also like stealthy installs, that's the reason I'm getting rid of my 6x9 speaker boxes and mounting 6.5" speakers in the stock rear location, I do want to tint the rear and side windows to a legal level so people walking by in a parking lot don't peer in.
Old 12-28-2014, 05:36 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #23 (permalink)

i choose function over form, but also like clean installs. i couldn't get the sound i wanted with the speakers in the stock locations, so i had to change that, which made them more visible.

i did a packing shelf type of sub enclosure in the rear seat wells. odd shape, which brings about its own issues, but it's clean and adds a bit of very low support (below 60hz) that the 6.5" woofers can't really do.
Old 12-28-2014, 07:13 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #24 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: