Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 924/944/968 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Last edited by FR Wilk; 04-11-2007 at 12:12 AM..
Old 07-07-2002, 10:35 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Thumbs up

You've got mail, and you've got an order. Thanks, Rob
Old 07-30-2002, 11:11 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

FR,

i'm STILL loving my chip in my 1984 944. and i love that i can "switch" back to stock at any time. the shudder is gone and the car feels better than ever.

obin
Old 07-31-2002, 04:46 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Talking

Can you please contact me. I would like to have my DME modified. I can't seem to get to your web site.
Old 01-20-2006, 02:54 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

http://frwilk.com/944dme/of.htm
there is the link amigo. But theres somthign goign on with his site It was taken over but the followign link still work's you might try to PM him but may be a while as im sure he sorting out the Website bizness
85 325e BMW T-boned R.I.P.
Old 01-20-2006, 10:23 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by FR Wilk
Saturday is the last day to order. As an extra incentive, if you get both an adapter board installed and a race chip, you can get $50 off the price.

Every 6 months and for just a few weeks, I do adapter board installations in DMEs. But, this is the final time that I will be doing installations. I will continue to have the self install adapter boards while the current supply lasts.

Thanks to everyone that has bought adapters or the race chips in the past few years. Most of what I sold was to Pelican BBS members or friends. More than all the other boards and lists combined. I have to assume that everyone that wanted an adapter board has one by now. Thanks to everyone that participated.

Next week, I will be getting a few odometer gears for early 944. The price will be $17 including postage.

FR Wilk
vdo@technologist.com
944 Performance Chips
http://944dme.tripod.com
http://early944.tripod.com
__________________________________________________ ____
_
Yep.......I won't wait any longer! I'll take ya up on the great offer! Order has been sent. Thanks!

I've been dying to try this out!
Old 01-21-2006, 07:49 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Send a message via ICQ to ae1969
hehehe this post is from 2002..............
www.edmontonrealestate.ws
Old 01-21-2006, 11:24 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

hehe! YOUR RIGHT!
Old 01-21-2006, 06:26 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

Garage
Send a message via ICQ to bryanthompson Send a message via AIM to bryanthompson Send a message via Yahoo to bryanthompson
Wilk - I bought your adapter board awhile back, because you said you were going to quit making them. So, I still need to buy a chip from you sometime. Which chip do I need exactly? I was going through some boxes 'O stuff from the move and found the adapter board... starting to feel guilty for not installing it yet
Old 01-22-2006, 10:04 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to PhillysMostWntd
Quote:
Originally posted by bryanthompson
Wilk - I bought your adapter board awhile back, because you said you were going to quit making them. So, I still need to buy a chip from you sometime. Which chip do I need exactly? I was going through some boxes 'O stuff from the move and found the adapter board... starting to feel guilty for not installing it yet
i too need to buy a power prom chip.. but i have atleast installed the adaptor board, shame on you!
Old 01-22-2006, 10:49 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)

Garage
Send a message via ICQ to bryanthompson Send a message via AIM to bryanthompson Send a message via Yahoo to bryanthompson
I didn't realize I could install the board without the chip. I feel like such a slacker.

I did go out and fix my air compressor, replace old battery, and clean the car up a little bit. That's progress!!
Old 01-22-2006, 03:02 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)

Garage
the chip is the CHIT !!!!! oh my word who would have thunk lil ole scard to drive me......................would now be racing young punks (that is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo fun to watch 19 20 year old boys when they look over and realize im a tiny lil redheaded female) they vroom vroom I ignore it....................signal changes istay JUST ahead of them until they floor it thinking they are gonna pass me....................then i wave and hit the accelerator (not even flooring it) poof heheheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee buh bye Jezzibel sez...........................her rear end digs in and we are gone i usually end up waiting two signals ahead just so i can say "hello"
and apologize for not lettin them pass................"oops sorry didnt notice you were tryin to pass us" "my bad" is my sisters favorite line i use.

she isnt as fast as u stick shifters on the up take is why i ease er up then floor it

side note..........LOL broke my steering wheel off playin this game other night thank goodness for elec tape and lil bailing wire i was steering w/3 metal spokes and felt like i was sailing lol its all todds fault he broke it first i just broke it better anyways back to subject seriously.....i almost paniced first time really got on it with switch on.......................................omg it just keeps getting faster and faster I have yet to push her all the way and ive cruised last 2 miles of freeway @ 130 and i just chicken out I still have pedal also notice difference in that it doesnt decelerate hard either it is smoother just dont switch when running LOL duh!
Old 01-23-2006, 07:09 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #12 (permalink)

Anyone else notice that todwics babe has been posting more then ole todwic? I think she has him bound with electrical tape and lil bailing wire. (although he probably likes it) Bring back the todwic!

1991 944S2 Rally #951 Rally-America.com
Old 01-23-2006, 10:12 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #13 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: