Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 924/944/968 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Redline Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydrocket View Post
Best plugs I've ever used in multiple applications are Denso Iridiums.
I've been wanting to try those. Just as a side note, the Pulstar iridiums were awesome...for about 10K miles. They ate the center electrodes to the nubs. Waste of money.

But to the OP, sounds like you need to swap the distributor cap and/or plug wires. Like I said, I have the same issue going on right now and I have ruled out just about all other likely causes. Haven't ordered the part yet, have been busy.
Old 05-24-2013, 05:12 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #21 (permalink)
Motor Head

Straight old fashioned copper plugs here. Would never ever run a fancy plug on a car like this ever! The na maybe i guess but not without at minimum a coil update to power them with.
Old 05-24-2013, 09:52 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #22 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: