Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 924/944/968 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Rennlist Member :)

Looking for a Porsche Meachanic

Does anyone know of a good one in the Rochester, NY area? I need to have some work done to the suspension (hopefully just an alignment), and hear that a porsche specific mechanic would be best for that.

Any ideas where to go?
Also, what do you look for in the yellow pages to find one?
Old 12-02-2002, 03:47 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Garage
I can only give you first hand recommendations regarding NJ Porsche mechanics, but I think that's a little far for you to travel.

Check with the Central NY PCA website: they may have a list of mechanics that are involved with PCA:
http://www.homestead.com/cnypca/

-Z-man.

Visit my homepage!
<><
Old 12-02-2002, 05:12 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
Rennlist Member :)

Quote:
Originally posted by Z-man
I can only give you first hand recommendations regarding NJ Porsche mechanics, but I think that's a little far for you to travel.

Check with the Central NY PCA website: they may have a list of mechanics that are involved with PCA:
http://www.homestead.com/cnypca/

-Z-man.
Most of those places are in Syracuse, but since I'll be there for the next month in about 2 weeks that's where I'll have most of the repairs done anyways.

As long as insurance is paying for it though I'm thinking I might just go to the dealer out here to have an alignment done.
Old 12-02-2002, 06:22 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: